NT = UNAPPRECIATIVE SOB'S FOR REAL! VOLUME EMO CHINO LOCO

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

What exactly goes on at these "summits"
nerd.gif
Its like a lemon party, but with younger dudes.
wow...I should not have googled that
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that prompted me to google it....

curiosity killed the cat
smh.gif

word.
sick.gif
i forgot what it was...thanks for the reminder
sick.gif

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

man...i just read all the replys... ya'll sure do got alot of underlying hate for us La cats.
haha.

i hope u gaiuse know this was just a publicity stunt.

Ben knows HBW got that Medicinal healing herb that be on the cover of high times lookin like a ancient jungle plant from the jungles of zimbabwe.

Ol peat moss grows on the north side of trees smokin boy
roll.gif
sick.gif

man...i just read all the replys... ya'll sure do got alot of underlying hate for us La cats.
haha.

Ben knows HBW got that Medicinal healing herb that be on the cover of high times lookin like a ancient jungle plant from the jungles of zimbabwe.

laugh.gif
Finally a ray of truth emerging through all that noise you betalkin' typin'
tired.gif

I joined niketalk because of YOUR posts in the Jewelery thread..

Now you gonna be mad cause of ungrateful SOBs?

Cmon man, your easily one of the coolest asians anywhere, Im in Jamaica and I be telling cats "yo dat Korean yute tough"

Do a stan a favor and make some more posts in the Jewelery thread and continue showing us how cool you & Jonas are..

I said thanks multiple times last summit for those sunglasses. At the stadium and in the summit post too

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

I joined niketalk because of YOUR posts in the Jewelery thread..

Now you gonna be mad cause of ungrateful SOBs?

Cmon man, your easily one of the coolest asians anywhere, Im in Jamaica and I be telling cats "yo dat Korean yute tough"

Do a stan a favor and make some more posts in the Jewelery thread and continue showing us how cool you & Jonas are..
the riding is disgusting
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SpuddyGuNz

haha.

laugh.gif
Finally a ray of truth emerging through all that noise you be talkin' typin'
tired.gif

aye baby boo...u tryin to get me banned before the summit eh? i invite anyone today to come thru to my crib. i got 4 ozs of grandmaster kush, a glock 40 andabout 90 pairs of kicks. who u talkin 2 like that? who are you? all i do is kick that real. i got that underarm kush so u know it smell musty

LOLOLOLOOL
man I was making jokes y'all. I was higher then my hairline last night. jesus 6 pages?

it's all good.

just saying it's my last one I'm gonna host here in LA
and damn rex, you didn't goto the ones @ balboa park where we had indoor and outdoor gym facilities, etc.

I shoulda did some in San Diego since I love that city so much

but Henz, let's get that goin. I don't care if it's queens, but rather there then the BX for a yankee game. or wherever. I still think ESPN zonewould be cool midtown/times square.

I'd be down for a summit in Miami, but I don't know anyone except Bana down there.

I ain't mad at all, but it sux that we can't post the bigger summits here on general.

we got 40 paid tix for this one and I bet it woulda been over 75(which wouldn't have been a good thing) if it was in the general section like it used tobe.

btw handsome b fatsofull, u got that hocus pocus bro. stay away from me @ the summit or I'm gonna punch you in the gut. remember I'm strong as hell nowcuz

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

LOLOLOLOOL
man I was making jokes y'all. I was higher then my hairline last night. jesus 6 pages?

it's all good.

just saying it's my last one I'm gonna host here in LA
and damn rex, you didn't goto the ones @ balboa park where we had indoor and outdoor gym facilities, etc.

I shoulda did some in San Diego since I love that city so much

but Henz, let's get that goin. I don't care if it's queens, but rather there then the BX for a yankee game. or wherever. I still think ESPN zone would be cool midtown/times square.

I'd be down for a summit in Miami, but I don't know anyone except Bana down there.

I ain't mad at all, but it sux that we can't post the bigger summits here on general.

we got 40 paid tix for this one and I bet it woulda been over 75(which wouldn't have been a good thing) if it was in the general section like it used to be.

btw handsome b fatsofull, u got that hocus pocus bro. stay away from me @ the summit or I'm gonna punch you in the gut. remember I'm strong as hell now cuz
So does that mean that no one else can join?

bro, the summit was posted for almost a month in the So Cal forum. I bought the seats today at the discounted rate.
you can come for sure, try to sit in section 314 row D

do one in vegas
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

i'd prob be down for the NY joint...and def down to take a MIA flight at the drop of a dime

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

What exactly goes on at these "summits"
nerd.gif
Its like a lemon party, but with younger dudes.
wow...I should not have googled that
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that prompted me to google it....

curiosity killed the cat
smh.gif
smh.gif
at me for seeing both responses and googling also
indifferent.gif

lemon parties are not for me sir

yo my bad....
we're sitting in section 314 in the "all you can eat" right field pavilion seats
row B is entirely ours, row C is entirely ours, row D we have the first 5 seats.

if you want to roll, I suggest you cop your seats online asap so you can sit in row D and be near our section.

these are the best seats we've got so far and we didn't have to pay the new 9.25% CA tax, thats why I was rushing the deadline.
also we got our name on the scoreboard again, someone remember to take that pic.

if you want to come through, roll through. chime in at the thread in the so cal forum and try to car pool if you can.
the seats will be $35 though, not $25

good lookin = thank you.
I just pm'd been without seein this. I know I threw out a good lookin. Ben is a good dude. Who else goin to take out the time to get somethinlike this craccin? Free Lrg and all that, discount on Dodger games. I know I appreciate it big homie.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'mma have to host a summit in Houston[/color] with Kadoma or 1 in NYC with Henz.... for real. So Cal Nters too boughie
Come to Houston
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom