NT = UNAPPRECIATIVE SOB'S FOR REAL! VOLUME EMO CHINO LOCO

yeah yeah, come to NYC or Boston bro. then i can hit one up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

I'mma have to host a summit in Houston with Kadoma or 1 in NYC with Henz.... for real. So Cal Nters too boughie

y'all can smoke that dirty brown tweed that Handsome B Wonderful brings this time.... I ain't sharing the OG
indifferent.gif
LMAO, Houston,
pimp.gif
Astros, clubs, lounges, boppers.

i will be in dat +%!!+ if y'all have it in Houston....
pimp.gif

Already. You can kill two birds with one stone.

So someone plan the NY summit then. I would have it on my roof on ST marks but its not that warm for a bbq

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

If you ain't talking bout hosting one in chicago, you ain't talking to me fammo... I'm a pretty appreciative/solid guy all around.
I been telling this big head fool this for years .
smh.gif

All jokes aside, the gift I gave you Ben for your son was a thank you for setting up the summit and the free lrg last year.

Thanks, see you soon.

I'mma have to host a summit in Houston with Kadoma or 1 in NYC with Henz.... for real. So Cal Nters too boughie

y'all can smoke that dirty brown tweed that Handsome B Wonderful brings this time.... I ain't sharing the OG
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

wow. that sounds cool. in the PNW we don't have anything even close to that. so although I never benefited from any of your work, thank you for being adude who is worth his word and gets shht done.
but really man, there are so many ungrateful cats out there and so many folks that think they are entitled to so much. I'm over expecting respect andappreciation from people who don't even know enough about themselves to appreciate being alive and knowing folks like yourself.

well damn. i told u good lookin atleast 5 times in one post, even though you yelled at me.
good lookin = thank you.
and to think i was gonna surprise u with 2 pink Gucci pills. (the stamp is gucci)
im hurt and appauled.
my medicine > yours. we can bet a dub on it too. u know how to contact me. unless u scurred.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

What exactly goes on at these "summits"
nerd.gif
Its like a lemon party, but with younger dudes.
wow...I should not have googled that
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that prompted me to google it....

curiosity killed the cat
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm dead I been laughing for the last 5 minutes

The first laugh started with George Himself and it got progressively louder as I read on.
laugh.gif

I don't know what lemon party is either, but I'm eating so I don't want to lose this egg/ham and cheese.
smh.gif

NYC Summit for real tho... I ain't been to a summit yet... Mets game...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

i never liked that bar idea in harlem
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

Info on this summit?
nerd.gif
We aint all boughie cuz ...
Ditto. I appreciate when people go out of their way to do things for others. HIT ME UP. Im down to role. KNOCK ONE OF THOSE SUCKERS OFF THE LISTAND PUT ME ON.

Back
Top Bottom