NT update

dammit!!! right after i read this thread i got the white screen twice in a row. i'll probably get it right after i click the quick reply button...

gotta admit its gotten much better. i dont even need like 20 tabs so that i dont have to wait 10mins after i click 'reply'

gotta admit its gotten much better. i dont even need like 20 tabs so that i dont have to wait 10mins after i click 'reply'

Since mid Oct it has been running great for me. I still wish we weren't using this piece of ##*@ yuku and we had some more updates pushed. I mobile site would be nice to.

Since mid Oct it has been running great for me. I still wish we weren't using this piece of ##*@ yuku and we had some more updates pushed. I mobile site would be nice to.

Since mid Oct it has been running great for me. I still wish we weren't using this piece of **!% yuku and we had some more updates pushed. I mobile site would be nice to.

Since mid Oct it has been running great for me. I still wish we weren't using this piece of **!% yuku and we had some more updates pushed. I mobile site would be nice to.

Since mid Oct it has been running great for me. I still wish we weren't using this piece of !@$% yuku and we had some more updates pushed. I mobile site would be nice to.

Since mid Oct it has been running great for me. I still wish we weren't using this piece of !@$% yuku and we had some more updates pushed. I mobile site would be nice to.

Since mid Oct it has been running great for me. I still wish we weren't using this piece of ##$+ yuku and we had some more updates pushed. I mobile site would be nice to.

Since mid Oct it has been running great for me. I still wish we weren't using this piece of ##$+ yuku and we had some more updates pushed. I mobile site would be nice to.

Back
Top Bottom