NT was this even a fair fight?

Originally Posted by H8MENOW

sounds like you're trying to apply the rules of a boxing match to a street fight

maybe. but thats how i usually fight. this wasnt a random @*% dude, he used to be my boy but we been beefin lately so we just decided to settle it today.

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

nawlinsjunkie wrote:

rsdplaya wrote:

you got owned bro.

i already know i got my #!@ whooped, im saying where im from a fight is fist to fist. i feel like dude wasnt winning so he to pull a @#$%% move to beat me

Naw. You just can't fight.

so let me get this straight, if im fighting you and you fall somehow, its cool for me to stomp you out in the face? thats fighting "Skill"?

Knowing MMA or taking lessons w/ Rex from Napolean Dynamite FTW
roll.gif

Did dude curb stomp you like Denzel in American Gangster
curb stomp in American History X >

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

you got owned bro.

i already know i got my #!@ whooped, im saying where im from a fight is fist to fist. i feel like dude wasnt winning so he to pull a @#$%% move to beat me

so let me get this straight, if im fighting you and you fall somehow, its cool for me to stomp you out in the face? thats fighting "Skill"?
Man ya'll are in a street fight. There's no 10 point must system, and the fight isn't sanctioned by the Nevada Boxing Commission. When you fight you do what you have to punish the other person. You trying to go into the fight with morals and standards when the dude who beat you up meantbusiness. In conclusion, there aint no rules lil man. Remember that, and just be thankful that you live...live to fight another day.

laugh.gif
But it sounds like dude went hard on you.

you got owned bro.

it has nothing to do with skill, you were in a street fight.

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

nawlinsjunkie wrote:

Jumpshot wrote:

nawlinsjunkie wrote:

rsdplaya wrote:

you got owned bro.

i already know i got my #!@ whooped, im saying where im from a fight is fist to fist. i feel like dude wasnt winning so he to pull a @#$%% move to beat
me

Knowing MMA or taking lessons w/ Rex from Napolean Dynamite FTW
roll.gif

Did dude curb stomp you like Denzel in American Gangster
curb stomp in American History X >

noo i believe it was American Gangster.. Or was it in fact what u said

haha maybe im just mad...i feel like i couldve handled dude, i guess i let my guard down by backing off when i knocked him down then he got me..

You must have been stuntin hell@ hard for dude to come up to you
and be like "hey lets settle our past differences".
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

take the L bruh

ive been snuck a couple'a times....and came out victorious

smh.gif
at you for thinking a "street fight" hadrules....what?...just because you know homie, you think that he has in his mind.."lets see who's the better boxer"?!?....NOOOOO, a fight is afight when it comes to people outside of your imediately family, you gotta be prepared for the WORST and be prepared for ANYTHING....he didnt give a F aboutyou, and he let you know....make sure you carry that attitude into your next fight, 4real...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dog. yu better get rid of this thread at once or yur gonna continued to get roasted.
but in all seriousness....

you got yo #4& whooped!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by THE FAME

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude was gonna be my room mate for the upcomin school year. i started going out with the girl he liked (which i NEVER knew because he never told me), so forthat he kicked me out the apartment for next year. he was able to do this because he had signed the lease and had snuck me in as an extra tenant. because i gotpunked out of a place to live, ive been poppin off for a minute but i guess dude had enough... and im definitely not justifying getting my @#$ beat. ive lostfights before. dude was goin hard on me tho cant lie, stomped the @#$% of my face for like 30 seconds straight. got up bleeding all over and went back afterhim but couldnt see @#$% anyways so i said @#$% it.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Damn, you got caught slipping, what's all this contract negotiating going on? I woulda been deck the mans when we stepped outside. What in the world do you want to be in the alley way when you got stomped out and had it broken up. Is the beef squashed yet? You sound like you want revenge.... Well, be God in the situation, forgive him. God>man
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If that wasnt meant to be funny then I apologize
roll.gif

roll.gif
@ you thinking theres rules in street fighting

Originally Posted by THE FAME

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude was gonna be my room mate for the upcomin school year. i started going out with the girl he liked (which i NEVER knew because he never told me), so for that he kicked me out the apartment for next year. he was able to do this because he had signed the lease and had snuck me in as an extra tenant. because i got punked out of a place to live, ive been poppin off for a minute but i guess dude had enough... and im definitely not justifying getting my @#$ beat. ive lost fights before. dude was goin hard on me tho cant lie, stomped the @#$% of my face for like 30 seconds straight. got up bleeding all over and went back after him but couldnt see @#$% anyways so i said @#$% it.
laugh.gif

Man you describe L's so good.
laugh.gif

But is alright. You know for next time.

dude was gonna be my room mate for the upcomin school year. i started going out with the girl he liked (which i NEVER knew because he never told me), so for that he kicked me out the apartment for next year. he was able to do this because he had signed the lease and had snuck me in as an extra tenant. because i got punked out of a place to live, ive been poppin off for a minute but i guess dude had enough... and im definitely not justifying getting my @#$ beat. ive lost fights before. dude was goin hard on me tho cant lie, stomped the @#$% of my face for like 30 seconds straight. got up bleeding all over and went back after him but couldnt see @#$% anyways so i said @#$% it.
it sucks that you were the one running your mouth off and that you ended up getting mashed out as a result of your actions. anyway, this thread isfunny. but, like others have said, you live to fight another day.

Originally Posted by nyckone

it sucks that you were the one running your mouth off and that you ended up getting mashed out as a result of your actions. anyway, this thread is funny. but, like others have said, you live to fight another day.

haha yea i instigated, but its not like it was for no reason. took a huge L at the end of the day so im not tri. dude wasnt hurting me until that stomping @#$%but whatever. and yea i described my L well its not that serious. just didnt go in expecting a street fight i guess

Post pics of your face. So that we can post em later on here and laugh. But damn that sucks man. What school you go to?

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Damn, you got caught slipping, what's all this contract negotiating going on? I woulda been deck the mans when we stepped outside. What in the world do you want to be in the alley way when you got stomped out and had it broken up. Is the beef squashed yet? You sound like you want revenge.... Well, be God in the situation, forgive him. God>man
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If that wasnt meant to be funny then I apologize
roll.gif

roll.gif
@ you thinking theres rules in street fighting

LIKE I SAID, WE ALREADY TALKED ABOUT THE FIGHT BEFORE. WE EVEN AGREED TO A CLEAN FISTFIGHT. I DIDNT WANT TO FIGHT IN THE STREET BECAUSE THERES USUALLY COPS ALLOVER

Sorry bro, you lost fair and square. He caught you off guard using the element of surprise. In a street fight, ain't no negotiating. Unless he pulled out aweapon, or one of his peoples jumped in to help out, you took a legitimate L. Fight him again, or just brush it off and keep it moving.

Back
Top Bottom