NT was this even a fair fight?

should of been prepared for anything.

you took the L bro... it was even when you guys startedboth were going at it.

why was you runnin ya mouth? shoulda just moved out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Son you got ya @%% whopped!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

unfortunately that's a major L.
cop a burner and get some payback.
two best feelings in the world, vengeance and p.

After posting that you should remove Bob Marley from your avy.

You just got your $+% whooped. Like big time. I cant really describe how much of a p you look like for
1. Talking #*$% about him.
2. Instigating the fight.
3. Needing your friends or whoever to pull him off and stop the fight while you get your face mashed in.

Go back to his house and shoot him. He won this battle, you can win this war
pimp.gif

so he would have killed you if the fight had happened in the alley like you wanted
roll.gif

you need to punch/kick dude in the balls if you have no go to moves
ohwell.gif

or do the throw dirt in the eyes move
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by wj4

Why did you tackle him down when you don't have a ground game set up? An L indeed.
forgot to mention, he tried getting me in a headlock so i was pushing me off. i didnt mean to tackle him
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dude must've really handed it to you, you're not even typingright[/color]
laugh.gif

Take the L....you win some , you lose some...next time, let him lead the way..lol

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by wj4

Why did you tackle him down when you don't have a ground game set up? An L indeed.
forgot to mention, he tried getting me in a headlock so i was pushing me off. i didnt mean to tackle him
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dude must've really handed it to you, you're not even typing right[/color]
laugh.gif

roll.gif

hahaahahahahahah^^^^ damn, some UFC ++!$ went down, you need to enroll in some karate classes or something

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

you got owned bro.

i already know i got my #!@ whooped, im saying where im from a fight is fist to fist. i feel like dude wasnt winning so he to pull a @#$%% move to beat me

LOL just be happy you did not go to the alley, if your mind set is what you typed you would not last in most neighberhoods. Give up fighting does not sem likeyour style.

are you still going out with the girl at least? i wouldn't be surprised if you lost her too now.

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by wj4

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dude must've really handed it to you, you're not even typing right[/color]
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

roll.gif
roll.gif

dude had a plan (to kick your $##) and you didn't, so blame yourself. An "unfair" fight would have been if 4 of his boys jumped in to stomp you. other than that, it's all far in love and war. you shoulda done whatever you had to to win...

L

Back
Top Bottom