NT We paid DJ Alex Sensation 10k to play at my sisters birthday and he flaked.

If I had money like that to drop, I'd hit up some of the doper DMC champs. Those guys know how to rock the decks.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by sam206

liar, you did not hire him for 10k
pics of contract or ducktales

no ducktales brahand the management guy did say he could send us DJ lobo, mind you I have no idea who this is

he's da "funk master flex" of La Mega 97.9....holds da primetime slot weeknights in NYC...

his mixes are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by sam206

liar, you did not hire him for 10k
pics of contract or ducktales

no ducktales brahand the management guy did say he could send us DJ lobo, mind you I have no idea who this is

he's da "funk master flex" of La Mega 97.9....holds da primetime slot weeknights in NYC...

his mixes are
pimp.gif

i wanna add that im pretty sure you can knock off a couple grand for da inconvenience of not having alex sensation...and still get lobo to do it.

i wanna add that im pretty sure you can knock off a couple grand for da inconvenience of not having alex sensation...and still get lobo to do it.

i heard lobo  before hes nice,, honestly i think hes better then alex but hes not that known soo,, act disgruntle about the whole situation and try to trim atleast 4-5 gs ,, since u did ask for alex

i heard lobo  before hes nice,, honestly i think hes better then alex but hes not that known soo,, act disgruntle about the whole situation and try to trim atleast 4-5 gs ,, since u did ask for alex

F that you can easily find the same exact DJ who copies their styles for cheaper in any club, or lounge in washington heights, or the bx.

F that you can easily find the same exact DJ who copies their styles for cheaper in any club, or lounge in washington heights, or the bx.

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Lol @ NTers being unaware of alex sensation...but yea if he

Was frontin u could've gotten dj lobo or camilo like others

Have said.
not so much of not knowing who he is but more like who the hell is he to charge 10k? lol...like a lot of people have said top talent, who would probably be more business professional, could have been booked.  In all honesty though yall gotta be eating good Crank because for my 16th I got my license couple hundred bucks and was happy as hell haha
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
wt f is a 16 year old going to do with a couple hundred bucks?? Parents these days are spoiling their children just for their birthday, smh

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Lol @ NTers being unaware of alex sensation...but yea if he

Was frontin u could've gotten dj lobo or camilo like others

Have said.
not so much of not knowing who he is but more like who the hell is he to charge 10k? lol...like a lot of people have said top talent, who would probably be more business professional, could have been booked.  In all honesty though yall gotta be eating good Crank because for my 16th I got my license couple hundred bucks and was happy as hell haha
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
wt f is a 16 year old going to do with a couple hundred bucks?? Parents these days are spoiling their children just for their birthday, smh

Originally Posted by cguy610

In a contract for a specialized service like a DJ, they can't delegate/assign it to another DJ. Delegation of duties does not relieve the delegator of obligations under the contract , even if notice is given to the obligee (unless the contract so provides)

That's what they are trying to do and hope that you don't know contract law.
yup, the duty here is personal in nature and thus can't be delegated without the consent of the obligee (you).

they are hoping you don't know contract law and if you let another DJ perform at the party in place of Alex Sensation then technically by law you have consented to the delegation and you wont be able to do a thing.

Originally Posted by cguy610

In a contract for a specialized service like a DJ, they can't delegate/assign it to another DJ. Delegation of duties does not relieve the delegator of obligations under the contract , even if notice is given to the obligee (unless the contract so provides)

That's what they are trying to do and hope that you don't know contract law.
yup, the duty here is personal in nature and thus can't be delegated without the consent of the obligee (you).

they are hoping you don't know contract law and if you let another DJ perform at the party in place of Alex Sensation then technically by law you have consented to the delegation and you wont be able to do a thing.

Back
Top Bottom