NT We paid DJ Alex Sensation 10k to play at my sisters birthday and he flaked.

yeah i can prolly get you clue for less. I'm assuming he didn't receive any money yet because we don't pay clue till like 4:30 for the parties he Dj's for us. I could prolly get you Camillo as well

yeah i can prolly get you clue for less. I'm assuming he didn't receive any money yet because we don't pay clue till like 4:30 for the parties he Dj's for us. I could prolly get you Camillo as well

Originally Posted by sam206

liar, you did not hire him for 10k
pics of contract or ducktales

no ducktales brahand the management guy did say he could send us DJ lobo, mind you I have no idea who this is

no ducktales brahand the management guy did say he could send us DJ lobo, mind you I have no idea who this is

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

pimp.gif

10k for a dj yall trippin but if u got the money then i guess its no big deal but id get the money back get a dj for 1,000 and be done with it

10k for a dj yall trippin but if u got the money then i guess its no big deal but id get the money back get a dj for 1,000 and be done with it

If I had money like that to drop, I'd hit up some of the doper DMC champs. Those guys know how to rock the decks.

Back
Top Bottom