NT We paid DJ Alex Sensation 10k to play at my sisters birthday and he flaked.

I can't wait for the time when I can make 10k a gig....I'm EXKRA small time after reading all this lol.

I can't wait for the time when I can make 10k a gig....I'm EXKRA small time after reading all this lol.

Dudes are really coming in here trying to tell him what he should of done with the money? He's not asking about that
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes are really coming in here trying to tell him what he should of done with the money? He's not asking about that
30t6p3b.gif

Lol @ NTers being unaware of alex sensation...but yea if he

Was frontin u could've gotten dj lobo or camilo like others

Have said.

Have said.

after doing some research on who alex sensation is,

i have decided that i must see a picture of your sister.

after doing some research on who alex sensation is,

i have decided that i must see a picture of your sister.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Have said.
not so much of not knowing who he is but more like who the hell is he to charge 10k? lol...like a lot of people have said top talent, who would probably be more business professional, could have been booked.  In all honesty though yall gotta be eating good Crank because for my 16th I got my license couple hundred bucks and was happy as hell haha
pimp.gif

Have said.
not so much of not knowing who he is but more like who the hell is he to charge 10k? lol...like a lot of people have said top talent, who would probably be more business professional, could have been booked.  In all honesty though yall gotta be eating good Crank because for my 16th I got my license couple hundred bucks and was happy as hell haha
pimp.gif

Have said.
pimp.gif

Have said.
pimp.gif

Have said.
pimp.gif

Have said.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom