NT We paid DJ Alex Sensation 10k to play at my sisters birthday and he flaked.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I'm wondering what is the big deal with a dj anyway,set your ipod playlist and then have someone holla on the mike every now and then...no disrespect to any of you on the board but DJs are overrated in my humble opinion in this day and age

laugh.gif
  Seriously

I'm wondering what is the big deal with a dj anyway,set your ipod playlist and then have someone holla on the mike every now and then...no disrespect to any of you on the board but DJs are overrated in my humble opinion in this day and age

laugh.gif
  Seriously

By the way, R.I.P. DJ AM, I think he charged $3000 an hour, but he's also one of the best DJs in the world.......so go figure

By the way, R.I.P. DJ AM, I think he charged $3000 an hour, but he's also one of the best DJs in the world.......so go figure

Originally Posted by Jehul

laugh.gif
  Seriously
ignorance plain and simple

laugh.gif
  Seriously

Originally Posted by JonnyBlazeNyc

laugh.gif
  Seriously

seriously, overrated? ipod playlist? 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
  Seriously

grin.gif

Originally Posted by JuJu

laugh.gif
  Seriously

grin.gif
laugh.gif
 Havin' a poppin DJ is much more than just an iTunes Playlist. Emphasis on POPPIN'.

[CoolStory]  My roommate wants to be a House/Electro/Techno DJ but can't even count music. I'm like "N_ how you wanna be a DJ but can't count HOUSE music? Its HOUSE music." [/CoolStory]

Originally Posted by JuJu

laugh.gif
  Seriously

grin.gif
laugh.gif
 Havin' a poppin DJ is much more than just an iTunes Playlist. Emphasis on POPPIN'.

[CoolStory]  My roommate wants to be a House/Electro/Techno DJ but can't even count music. I'm like "N_ how you wanna be a DJ but can't count HOUSE music? Its HOUSE music." [/CoolStory]

Back
Top Bottom