NT what are the odds of me going into a fight alone and winning

if you re write this
make it a lil long this could be like the Harlem shake story part 2
cant wait for the results dont get killed over this

Once they surround you, make a fist. Then stretch your arm out and start spinning. KO all of them fools.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Once they surround you, make a fist. Then stretch your arm out and start spinning. KO all of them fools.
Zangief-lariat.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

This thread is low key hilarious 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Classic NT door punch
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OP  Pull a "Hey Arnold"  go into the fight.  turn on the boombox with "Don't hit me, I'll Hit Me" playing.  Jump around and pretend to be crazy.  The whole gang will believe you and not want to fight a crazy person.  You walk away with your pride, dignity, and all your teeth.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I loved that episode of Hey Arnold

OP, all you need are some bath salts 

Look at it this way, its only really possible for 3-4 people to actually fight you at a given time...so watch some Bruce Lee clips and get ready....

This thread has the potential to be classic. So many things going over so many peoples heads
laugh.gif

Just watch a rocky montage video and train hard, eat your vitamins and just walk up and smash a bottle over your head and eat the glass. Dudes will run scared.

Op I was once in a situation like your. I was new @ a high school 2nd semester of my freshman year. There was a girl in math class that was feeling me from the jump who was dating this junior. He was about that life BTW. I ended up getting the bop and he found out. During lunch that day he walked up to me and told me he didn't appreciate what had occurred and told me to meet him and his goons at the park across the street from school. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared she said your moving in with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air i whisted for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had dice in the mirror if anything i could say that this cab was rare but i thought nah, forget it yo home to bel-air! i-pulled- up tp a house about seven or eight i yelled to the cabbie yo home, smell you later looked at my kingdom i was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of bel-air

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Op I was once in a situation like your. I was new @ a high school 2nd semester of my freshman year. There was a girl in math class that was feeling me from the jump who was dating this junior. He was about that life BTW. I ended up getting the bop and he found out. During lunch that day he walked up to me and told me he didn't appreciate what had occurred and told me to meet him and his goons at the park across the street from school. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared she said your moving in with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air i whisted for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had dice in the mirror if anything i could say that this cab was rare but i thought nah, forget it yo home to bel-air! i-pulled- up tp a house about seven or eight i yelled to the cabbie yo home, smell you later looked at my kingdom i was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of bel-air

roll.gif
roll.gif

Cuz, slid into that nicely.

laugh.gif

This is stupid, I hope this is a joke, if not op you just seriously pissed me off, I hate dramatic stupid people, I hope you have life-long physical ailments if you do fight so they can serve as a reminder not to make idiotic, poorly chosen decisions like this again

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Originally Posted by Kramer

Whatever comes our way... whatever battle is raging inside us, we always have a choice. My friend Harry taught me that. He chose to be the best of himself. It’s the choices that make us what we are... and we can always choose to do what's right.

Are we really going to act like this wasn't posted 
roll.gif
roll.gif
A+ sir

eek.gif
GOLD!

roll.gif
My son had me all into his story...I'm in tears..

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

I dont troll. all my posts are real.

I don't have a choice, I am fighting this dude because of a love triangle. I cannot just tell him no, she needs to know I truly care and that I am the right guy. I can almost guaranteee I'll beat him using emotion and adrenaline but his gang members are even better at boxing/mma than he is.

After I beat him, the others will fight me. I have not planned that part yet.

this fight is going to go down after the cops stop investigating the school after the knife fight last week.

Dude, how old are you...17?

Give me a break.

Back
Top Bottom