NT what are the odds of me going into a fight alone and winning

I'm taking on a gang of people that train their fighting skills on a regular basis.  I have no fighting experience, but have no choice.  I have no back as none of my friends that fight are at school now. 

I'm primarily fighting one guy, but if I were to beat him, all his gang members will take me on next. 

Originally Posted by scshift

RIP

roll.gif

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

I'm taking on a gang of people that train their fighting skills on a regular basis.  I have no fighting experience, but have no choice.  I have no back as none of my friends that fight are at school now. 

I'm primarily fighting one guy, but if I were to beat him, all his gang members will take me on next. 

ip_man_movie_image_02.jpg

%2521+IP_Man.jpg

pimp.gif
 you can do it.

Whatever comes our way... whatever battle is raging inside us, we always have a choice. My friend Harry taught me that. He chose to be the best of himself. It’s the choices that make us what we are... and we can always choose to do what's right.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

I'm taking on a gang of people that train their fighting skills on a regular basis.  I have no fighting experience, but have no choice. I have no back as none of my friends that fight are at school now.

ip_man_movie_image_02.jpg

%2521+IP_Man.jpg

pimp.gif
you can do it.

OPs track record of threads is pure gold. Is everyday of your life filled with conflict? Where do you live? I'm going to keep giving you the benefit of the doubt though and say you're not trolling.
Fight and lose so you dont get jumped? You really should just try and avoid this all together though.

Are you Liam Neeson? If not, then your chances aren't very good. Even 2 people would be hard enough as one would just pound on you from your blind side. Then again, I always used superior linguistic skills to diffuse hostile situations peacefully so I wouldn't know. It just sounds like you have been watching too many movies if you are bout to take on a gang on people by yourself.

I dont troll. all my posts are real.

I don't have a choice, I am fighting this dude because of a love triangle. I cannot just tell him no, she needs to know I truly care and that I am the right guy. I can almost guaranteee I'll beat him using emotion and adrenaline but his gang members are even better at boxing/mma than he is.

After I beat him, the others will fight me. I have not planned that part yet.

this fight is going to go down after the cops stop investigating the school after the knife fight last week.

Maybe you should call the police and report a bunch of kids (?) fighting BEFORE you start fighting. That way, either you're winning and the cops show and break it up and you made your point or your about to get mollywhooped and they come in and save your life. And I guess you win the girl either way.

I don't have a choice, I am fighting this dude because of a love triangle. I cannot just tell him no, she needs to know I truly care and that I am the right guy. I can almost guaranteee I'll beat him using emotion and adrenaline but his gang members are even better at boxing/mma than he is.

this fight is going to go down after the cops stop investigating the school after the knife fight last week.

Not sure if srs because of this post.. $&@# sounds fabricated as hell. But if your not trolling, you shouldn't be fighting for these garden tools anyway
30t6p3b.gif

Why don't you just tell the dude that you're going to fight to fight you one on one?
Why don't you just tell his friends why you're fighting him and that they shouldn't get involved?

If you're being serious, I'll be the bad guy and say don't do it. The odds of this working out in your favor are very low.. like comically low. You have no experience, don't think your "love" will give you superhuman strength and the ability to fight. Not to mention, fighting another dude over a "love triangle" implies that she's interested in him and you.. and that is a waste of your time. 

Back
Top Bottom