NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Beer mail rocks...

Really good. You get the chocolate, some sweetness from the pecans, and the blend of the prev vintage in bourbon barrels is present. Worth buying.

I gave my mom a mini keg if newcastle and my step dad who only drinks busch light drank the whole dam keg in one night. I tried half a pint and suprisingly is was pretty dam good. Ive always tried it in bottle and it always tasted like ahit. Looks like dip spit to me.

I gave my mom a mini keg if newcastle and my step dad who only drinks busch light drank the whole dam keg in one night. I tried half a pint and suprisingly is was pretty dam good. Ive always tried it in bottle and it always tasted like ahit. Looks like dip spit to me.

I picked up a 6 pack of Session Premium Lager the other day because I'm typically a fan of Full Sail.  Such a great beer that's super easy to drink.  If you've seen it in stores near you and considered picking some up, definitely give it a try!

How was the lilikoi? Passed by it a few times.

I love the Lilikoi. It used to be a pretty rare taproom exclusive until Avery got their new facility open with crazy new capacity.

Nice to see it making the rounds...solid, solid beer IMHO. But I'm a fan of fruit wits.

might legit be my favorite beer i've ever tried. From a local brewery kind of near my house.

here is the description:
Made with only grade-A Tahitian vanilla
beans, Tanilla carries a smooth chocolate flavor
complemented by the delicate intensity of vanilla
beans, and a rich aroma of coffee.
must try I love vanilla flavor [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom