NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Sipping on this today. It's a challenge finding it in Atlanta area stores. Creature Comforts Tropicalia IPA from Athens, GA.

Round 2:

Another banger.  This is very similar to No Layups (the DIPA collab with The Answer) from the release before the last one.  Same hop bill, just minus the wai-iti.  Strong lemon/lime flavor to this beer.  Still tastes a little "green," but this one should develop nicely over the next week or so.  Great release so far.  

Came to Athens this weekend, visited creature comforts now headed to terrapin. Their Automatic on tap is one of the best pale ales I've had. Got a sixer to go. Heading back to Long Island in two weeks I'm def making my way out to other half and sand city.

Last edited:
I am still in search of the Biscotti Break, it's hard as hell to drink stouts in the summer though

I usually do it in my bedroom where the AC cranks the best :lol:

Lol you already know. You guys have me excited to try it.

Last edited:
Got a little sidetracked yesterday whipping up dinner, here's round 3:

Plain-Jane Other Half IPA. I've had this on tap in the past and wasn't that impressed.  Figured I'd pick up at least one 4-pack to give it a second chance.  My opinion remains unchanged.  This is your basic West coast-style IPA.  Imagine Sierra Nevada Torpedo on steroids.  Nothing to write home about.

Birthday party beer run
q200

Local haul of wits, pilsners, lagers, and ipas.

The party it's for likes his imports. Quality has gotten better over the years. Cool he likes it better than macro swill but sometimes they aren't better.

If any of you are in the FW distro footprint and see this, grab it as fast as you can. It is simply outstanding. I had to split this bottle with the wife and I wish she didn't like it so I could've had her glass. :lol:

It is straight raspberry purée...

Evil Twin Citra Sunshine Slacker on tap at Slab in Portland, ME. Their pizza is amazing.

Maine Beer Co. "Lunch" on tap at Eventide Oyster co. This place has the best lobster roll I've ever had.

Evil Twin Citra Sunshine Slacker on tap at Slab in Portland, ME. Their pizza is amazing.

Maine Beer Co. "Lunch" on tap at Eventide Oyster co. This place has the best lobster roll I've ever had.

Bissell Brothers Substance on tap at Central Provisions:

My jealousy level is high. I LOVE lunch...more so than most, apparently.

I had 1 Bissell Bros beer and it was fantastic (i don't remember the name)...but I got Swish in a trade...It punctured in transit, so I didn't get to drink it.

Enjoy those...definitely bangers.

Came to Athens this weekend, visited creature comforts now headed to terrapin. Their Automatic on tap is one of the best pale ales I've had. Got a sixer to go. Heading back to Long Island in two weeks I'm def making my way out to other half and sand city.

:wow:

i didnt even know CC made a Pale Ale....the hunt begins!

anyone from or familiar w/ spots in Baltimore??

may visit relatives some time soon and want to check out a a few places...

Max's
Of Love and Regret
Union

bottleshop?

will have a 3 year and old 6 month old so have to be relatively family friendly

Back
Top Bottom