NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

really surprised by how much I am liking this brew, only problem is I never had a beer foam up so much, it just keeps bubbling out the top as seen in the picture

Fridge cleaning before I head out east. A glimpse into the life of what I drink on a regular Friday night basis

Pivo is a beast. 12er done in a weeks time it seems like. Super drinkable.
Down to just 6 FBS. Tasting SUPERB!
Opal very solid and unique flavor. FW has no duds. Only two FW products seem to stick but what a great competitor to my local scene.
A local, the Marble White out has this lilikopeli (sp?) Avery type passion fruit flavor. It says it was brewed with Curacao orange peels. 9% double witbier. Crazy scary good. Somewhat pricey one time sort of bomber, which is no fun once you drink it and want more

Been meaning to jump into these imperial stouts that I got in a trade awhile back

Ive only ever had the BOMB twice. The others are all brand new.

-------------
Sorta quit untappd. It was getting away from being fun. Ultra competitive on trying to outdo strangers lol. Plus actually documenting each drink makes me look really really bad in that alcoholic sense lol

Prairie Bomb :smokin

Just enjoyed Bottle Logics Fundamental Observation with friends last night. 8) Then I was able to pick up my 3 bottles of Chocolate Rain my buddy got for me. . . .Very enjoyable night indeed
.​

Last edited:
Past couple of weeks....

Seems a little early for the October fest but oh well...it's my favorite seasonal beer..

Any one a fan of finch hardcore chimera ipa?
When it's fresh it smells amazing, but the taste doesn't match the nose.  Not a bad beer by any stretch of the imagination, though.  When cans started making their way to NY last year a lot of distributors and bottle shops were pushing them hard.  Now they kind of just collect dust.

When it's fresh it smells amazing, but the taste doesn't match the nose.  Not a bad beer by any stretch of the imagination, though.  When cans started making their way to NY last year a lot of distributors and bottle shops were pushing them hard.  Now they kind of just collect dust.

It's a pretty good tasting ipa for 9%

My main 2 beers tho are Ayinger Brauweisse and weihenstephaner kristall weissbeir

Enjoyed these the other day

I've had Proclamation on tap before but cans make it all the better

Also, can't wait until treehouse opens their new brewery... lines are completely OD at this point

Been laying low in this thread after the past few weeks of cutting back.  Here are some of my past weekend festivities:

drinking my last Waldos for my birthday, shouldn't have saved it, lost all of its flavor and tastes terrible

@comparisonford - I know you are a fan of Sand City, are you planning on picking up some of their first can release?

Last edited:
Ok these last 50 pages this thread feels foreign to me now...

Where are all these beers lately???

I'm in the DMV

Ok these last 50 pages this thread feels foreign to me now...

Where are all these beers lately???

I'm in the DMV
I'm in the DMV as well. Not all of the beers here are heavily distributed on the east coast. Some may not be distributed at all. 

Happy Birthday masterplanman masterplanman !

My Thursday night while watching Stranger Things....

Happy National IPA Day. Honestly? I was disappointed by this. When I see "unfiltered IPA" I'm spoiled now. I expect juice and this wasn't juice.

My brother in law brought this back from London for me. It was 3.5% ABV tonic water. Good times.
And then to redeem the night, I busted out one of my remaining Xocoveza's..

This weeks pick up from boulevard, terrapin and cigar city. Think I'm going to age the boulevard bottle for a few months longer.

went to baltimore recently...

hit up this spot in fells point.

had RAR Nanticoke Nectar IPA :pimp: :pimp:

but my fav joint was Burley Oak Brewing Rude Boy
s-l300.jpg

soon good. but only sold around there. had Burley Oak secret sauce double IPA but i've had better. wasn't bad tho.

^hit up what spot?

I may be going to Baltimore next weekend and want to stop at a bottle shop/wine shop and I think it will either be The Wine Source or Shawan Liquors

unless someone suggests a better option

Went to Burley Oak about a month ago and was pretty impressed

Back
Top Bottom