NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Second variation of wake and bake this season.Tart cherry.

This is odd. Lot of maple but some type of weird finish. I'm still their trying to figure out what. Almost like burnt maple? Anyone try this?

Wtf when did Ballast Point Victory at Sea cost 17 n change for a 6pack?

Saw them and picked up a pack...there were no price on them..also asked for 2 dollar quick pick lottery and handed cashier a 20 and only got loose change left :rofl:

I have a buddy his uncle owns a restarauntes and has a few friends at the brewery so he gets growlers quick..

I'm from LA/I.E. and no one has on tap and very rare to find at liquor..
Rare to find at a liquor store?
You won't find it at a liquor store. Draft only.
And the only way you are getting a growler of it is to know someone.
A decent number of places had it on tap last year. If you couldn't find it, you honestly didn't look that hard.

I have a friend who is visiting long beach right now. I asked to have him bring me something back from Monkish. Any of you guys have recommendations from their current line up?

^ Not sure if it's still available but they just released Juice Lee yesterday (a collab with Cellarmaker from SF).

Last edited:
Juice Lee cans sold out in about 2 hours.
Still available on draft though along with a few other hazy IPA's.
Doesn't look like they much stuff for growler fills right now, but still a decent amount of stuff on draft. They also have Kiss the Sky bottles for on site consumption.
Don't forget to hit up Smog City. It's literally right around the corner from Monkish and has quite a bit of stuff on right now.

jbug88 jbug88 alright thanks i was gonna ask him to bring me back some cans from monkish. Ill ask him to hit up smog for some cans. We're both from MA thats why im asking for cans lol cant really pack a growler in his suitcase to fly across america

2 of the 4 I got. This is very good. Gotta remember to keep the stouts a bit warmer. Have a hard time with that.

a good stout but kind of a let down by omnnipollo standards, only 9 bucks for a 22oz so the price isn't bad but I was expecting more coffee and vanilla, getting mostly roasted flavors

other halfs short dark and wired was similarly disappointing as the coffee and vanilla were muted by the cocoa

Tried deep space from half acre as well, had a really nice crisp flavor, may be my favorite from half acre yet

Was a little scared this would taste like a sweet potato juice, it just a slightly sweet brown ale, not bad

Last edited:
Was in Orlando for past week

Had some really good stuff -- Jai Alai White Oak, Miami Weiss, and some other FL stuff.

Pick ups for this weekend. Scofflaw is a new brewery out of Atlanta I've been wanting to try. Heard this double IPA is solid.

Back
Top Bottom