NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

I need to pick up some winter or beer in general for the weekend. Going to stop by Rodman on Thursday.

Looking forward to trying this.

Burial surf wax IPA. Still haven't been disappointed by them yet. Looking forward to making a visit to the brewery.

Sipping on some High Westified tonight. Lots of chocolate in this with a hint of spice from the rye barrels. Give me this over KBS anyday.

Last edited:
I still havent seen any High Westified around Chicago. I'll probably head to the brewery over the next two weeks with the holiday break.

these have been rotting on the shelf by me so I mixed up 3 2015 and 3 2016 in a six pack, gonna try to notice any difference

Last edited:
I still havent seen any High Westified around Chicago. I'll probably head to the brewery over the next two weeks with the holiday break.
I'm up North and I can't either.

I gotta say in general, minus my last two expensive small hauls, I haven't done much this winter. I'm trying to clean the fridge out, slowly but surely its going.

In DC so drinking DC beer, both are about two months old, big punisher is nothing out of the ordinary, the corruption is real nice, wouldn't mind having it in nyc

Last edited:
Gonna be a calm Xmas for me. Shared a gallon (yes 12:nerd:z) of Karl Strauss's Pathway Vermont with a buddy for football yesterday. Not bad even though it wasn't as juicy as Vermont IPAs usually are. Not bad especially when it was $15 for that fill.

Pretty low key. Went with some Xoco x FBS mix, and some randos. Not breaking out the big boys for awhile. The bigger RISs are sitting.. But I may break out some Lagunitas High Westy tonight. What an amazing price point. I feel spoiled getting what I got for its pricepoint considering other local options

Happy holidays You drunks

Had Prairie standard earlier. Not bad.

But I may break out some Lagunitas High Westy tonight. What an amazing price point. I feel spoiled getting what I got for its pricepoint considering other local options

Happy holidays You drunks

I'm breaking some out for the game tonight.

Happy holidays

union brewing double duckpin, best beer I have had in Maryland so far, tastes like the first batch of Grimm cloud busting

Had to look up the hop bill and noticed it used CTZ hops (Columbus, tamohawk, and Zeus), don't see enough of those in ipa's but that may be due to the bitterness

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom