NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

First beer during this quarantine.
125FECBA-3F9D-4B0B-95F3-DF25D962058C.jpeg

Last edited:

Damn Treehouse REALLY not messing around. Tables sanitized between each pickup, gotta hold a piece of paper with your order number to the window

Damn I kind of want to go now.

Late edit: Making the drive down tomorrow. Need to get 2-3 cases just in case **** shuts down till end of May or longer.

Last edited:
I clicked the TH on the fly link and it wants me to enter a password

post script, drinking a can of Juice Machine right now

great beer but overrated IMO

Juice machine is :pimp: :pimp:

they had on the fly for 45 minutes before orders got capped. 50 car wait at the brewery

Did anyone jump on the Monkish shipping release today? Had to buy a whole case (6 4-packs). I was able to snag one of the mixed cases with 'Bout to Skyscrape and Pluckin Petals, both double IPAs. $152 total which included $20 in shipping. Not a bad deal for some beers shipped to my doorstep that I would have otherwise not had access to. Will be back with a review of the two brews. Cheers everyone!

Support your locals if you can. I know all of the ones near me have officially shut down all operations until further notice. Was able to snag a few four packs of what they had left on Friday, that was their last day open.

going to try and hit Total Wine and see why they have available, closest thing I’ll get that’s decent for a while.

Attachments

• D444D958-B34A-48C9-A607-996E8447A471.jpeg
    D444D958-B34A-48C9-A607-996E8447A471.jpeg
    353.5 KB · Views: 97
Breweries, at least the ones I go to, are killing it right now. Coronavirus and social distancing providing a false sense of scarcity so breweries are blowing through their inventory with curbside and delivery options

In my town there is a street with 4 microbreweries in a row......if i could open a fried chicken or weed store amongst them i could die rich.

Did anyone jump on the Monkish shipping release today? Had to buy a whole case (6 4-packs). I was able to snag one of the mixed cases with 'Bout to Skyscrape and Pluckin Petals, both double IPAs. $152 total which included $20 in shipping. Not a bad deal for some beers shipped to my doorstep that I would have otherwise not had access to. Will be back with a review of the two brews. Cheers everyone!
shipping was probably only within CA, yes?

Wanted the mix case but missed out. Me and my homie are gonna split a case next time they stock up

3 cases Bro? One grown man can maybe go 6 cans deep per day. I guess that's the plan? No hate. I tried the same when I visited a few years back.

It's all so crazy right now. 99% of these places rely on the over priced draft pint pour. That's such easy money.

So now the real hustle begins for so many. Quality will make or break these guys. Plus a solid price point.

Some have given up before this even began. Some are canning and making beer still and pushing through.

My state has no deliveries, or drive through pickup. How can TH ensure a person isn't drunk as they pick up beer? The liability is crazy.

TH closed. Then opened. Then changed now the ordering went inside. Then closed. Then went online. They're a Fringe commodity and they know it. They don't want to lose any income. It's kind of sad.

Haven't been to a brewery this since all started. Ill do a quick grocery store beer run 9 times out of ten.

A week or two back, I saw literal panick buying and Sam Adams 12 packs were actually sold out.

Now are the times for distributing breweries to flourish. Those that relye on overpriced pint pours will RIP.

^^^I don’t think Treehouse has anything to worry about :lol: they sell through thousands of cases of Julius alone a month. Their can sales is what’s keeping them afloat. They can easily do walk in take outs but they know they’re in a position to do a limited number of takeouts per day since they’re printing money with their flagships alone

This mornings haul from Downtown Crown. They get biweekly shipments of cans and kegs since OH is moving into the area this year. Lucky to have an other half supplier relatively close. Being split between some buddies and the homie CrownRoyalDaddy CrownRoyalDaddy . I think I’ve consumed more OH beer than any other brewery at this point. Even more so than Tired Hands which is pretty much my local.

Also grabbed some FourScore stouts in Gettysburg since their stouts are getting a lot of hype right now. Very excited to try
C09A54BC-543B-471F-8F5C-466FD2B9D8AB.jpeg
B830F2D0-F311-4A2A-B9B4-7FFBF18AE10F.jpeg

Anybody check out the All Together IPA? Pretty much the same concept as the esilience IPA

More Citra Than All Citra and Oh...Forever are both great. Just about everything that’s come out of Rochester has been really good too.
Glad the Citra beers are doing well. Read the recent batch of Space Diamonds was pretty bad. Wondering how the space daydream will be

First time having Green City. Wish I bought more than a 4 pack. I could crush a case of this no problem. These are the beers that I love. No adjuncts, no lactose. Reasonable ABV, simple hop combos and full of flavor. Centennial is wildly underrated when it comes to NE-IPAs. Full of papaya and Lemon Lime. Dry, soft, bitter. Extremely well balanced. Other Half Matt was on the StealThisBeer podcast last week and called Green City the best IPA they make.

Other Half might make the best IPAs in the country. Even better than Treehouse. And I don’t think it’s for debate at this point

70445334-128F-4A5E-ABDD-DFD0AE15D78C.jpeg

First time having Green City. Wish I bought more than a 4 pack. I could crush a case of this no problem. These are the beers that I love. No adjuncts, no lactose. Reasonable ABV, simple hop combos and full of flavor. Centennial is wildly underrated when it comes to NE-IPAs. Full of papaya and Lemon Lime. Dry, soft, bitter. Extremely well balanced. Other Half Matt was on the StealThisBeer podcast last week and called Green City the best IPA they make.

Other Half might make the best IPAs in the country. Even better than Treehouse. And I don’t think it’s for debate at this point

70445334-128F-4A5E-ABDD-DFD0AE15D78C.jpeg
Took your advice from yesterday and cracked a More Citra and Green City. I found this rendition of More Citra to be much more syrupy/sweet than previous renditions. The HDHC batches have been insane though. Not mad that I only have 2 cans of this.

You're right about Green City though. Talk about a near-perfect beer. So well balanced and flavorful. I've heard rumors of a DDH batch, which has me equal parts excited and apprehensive.

Back
Top Bottom