NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

The beer that started it all for me on this craft journey.
20200308_202408.jpg

^that right?
Accurate ABV (won’t get into that discussion), can taste all the adjuncts, nice and thick, perfect amount of sweetness/sourness

full disclosure: this is my home town so I’m obviously a little biased but yeah, Schmoojees are all the “rage” rn

I’m a big fan of JREAMS and Secret Machine

I had an opportunity to get some Schmoojee from a buddy a while ago but passed it up

HUGE fan of the few things ive gotten my hands on from Imprint for all of the reasons af1 listed

Their mindsplosion sour was EXCELLENT, like a glass of thick *** juice. Blueberry lemon cheesecake schmoojee also blew my mind

Im blowing up the thread but yall aint posting lol

Had a nice little Sunday night

Attachments

• 2E2EB3F4-DB4B-464E-9273-62158AB59AD0.jpeg
    2E2EB3F4-DB4B-464E-9273-62158AB59AD0.jpeg
    435.4 KB · Views: 26
D1E5E423-A47F-4146-A84D-D94874402124.jpeg

Tired Hand’s finest. One of my favorite beers (Saisonhands) aged in oak. This style is the best beers that they make

also got lucky and was able to grab some cans off their website since they’re offering free delivery in PA. **** was going quick, had to put a page monitor on it for a restock :lol: 15 years of copping kicks has taught me well

support your local breweries during this times folks. Buy a gift card, buy merch online. some of these breweries legit might not make it through this shutdown

I’m thinking about taking the drive to TH now that school will be virtual until the end of the semester
But Trillium and NightShift is so close lol

Bought a bunch of seltzers and bourbon recently. I drink thirsty. Can't be just crushing heavy *** beers every day while quarantined :lol:

The dogs barkbox was craft beer themed this month. Pics they used were shot at OH, thought that was pretty cool

Attachments

• 2A422589-7F6D-4A65-88F5-3EEAE39C808E.jpeg
    2A422589-7F6D-4A65-88F5-3EEAE39C808E.jpeg
    253.9 KB · Views: 29
Treehouse is closed
But lmk if you go to trill and can ship stuff to me 👀
TH is being very cautious

my buddies went Thursday and there was no pours...though not certain if it was due to the virus or other factors but the line they had marked the grounds to keep parties 10 ft apart

they had built some kind of wooden structure to minimize the exposure you had to the person selling the beer where you would show them a list of what cans you wanted and they would bring it out for you

I'll see if he can send me pics later to post

TH is being very cautious

my buddies went Thursday and there was no pours...though not certain if it was due to the virus or other factors but the line they had marked the grounds to keep parties 10 ft apart

they had built some kind of wooden structure to minimize the exposure you had to the person selling the beer where you would show them a list of what cans you wanted and they would bring it out for you

I'll see if he can send me pics later to post
I don't blame them. Their operation is huge compared to the likes of Trillium, Other Half, Tired Hands, etc.

Feel bad for these smaller breweries that brew all this beer but can't sell it or have lowered business. Especially since beers are planned and brewed weeks in advance.

^^^They not ****ing around. Good on them. They have the means to set up something like that (their cans are literally a way to print money).

I don't blame them. Their operation is huge compared to the likes of Trillium, Other Half, Tired Hands, etc.

Feel bad for these smaller breweries that brew all this beer but can't sell it or have lowered business. Especially since beers are planned and brewed weeks in advance.
a nano brewery that just opened in my town two weeks ago said they are doing growler fills

they don't offer their own crowlers but will sanitize your growler you bring in

Back
Top Bottom