NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

^8.99?! I haven't seen it anywhere around me for less than 11.99 and thats on special. Nice find Rolli.

AJChick how is the Florida Beer Company - Conchtoberfest? I saw that up here in NC and was going to try it out.

PS -- You lucky as hell finding that Freaktoberfest. Hook me up? haha
Conchtoberfest is good..very smooth and drinkable..you can def go through a few in a session. Malty up front..very slight citrus somewhere in
between.. exactly what you would expect for a sunshine state "summer-y" take on Oktoberfest style beer. 

Btw no offense to anybody but the Freaktoberfest was just average to me. I personally ranked it as a "C" ..then looked it up and Beer Advocates

average was a C+ for it. Def a novelty beer you should try just for kicks though..the color alone is interesting not to mention the 6.66% abv
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

^8.99?! I haven't seen it anywhere around me for less than 11.99 and thats on special. Nice find Rolli.

AJChick how is the Florida Beer Company - Conchtoberfest? I saw that up here in NC and was going to try it out.

PS -- You lucky as hell finding that Freaktoberfest. Hook me up? haha
Conchtoberfest is good..very smooth and drinkable..you can def go through a few in a session. Malty up front..very slight citrus somewhere in
between.. exactly what you would expect for a sunshine state "summer-y" take on Oktoberfest style beer. 

Btw no offense to anybody but the Freaktoberfest was just average to me. I personally ranked it as a "C" ..then looked it up and Beer Advocates

average was a C+ for it. Def a novelty beer you should try just for kicks though..the color alone is interesting not to mention the 6.66% abv
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Based Mod

Yo!

finna fly down to SD this weekend. has anyone ever checked-in a bag with beer(s)?
I've traveled with liquor bottles (on Southwest) As long as it's packaged safely in your luggage you should be good to go. I threw some bubble wrap around mines and put them in boxes

Originally Posted by Based Mod

Yo!

finna fly down to SD this weekend. has anyone ever checked-in a bag with beer(s)?
I've traveled with liquor bottles (on Southwest) As long as it's packaged safely in your luggage you should be good to go. I threw some bubble wrap around mines and put them in boxes

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

i cant find this ANYWHERE
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Where are you located?  I first found it at Westside Market in NYC (but there was only like a bottle or two)... so I ordered a case through my job.  I dunno what it is but I just love this beer
Had this last year, it was pretty interesting. Nice color
The usual place I go to out in LI has it

If I lived in NY I would be all over this beer...anybody in NC know where I can find a beer similar to this? Trying to get something new other than the same Heineken, and Dos Equis. Been drinking that for a minute need to switch it up.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

i cant find this ANYWHERE
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Where are you located?  I first found it at Westside Market in NYC (but there was only like a bottle or two)... so I ordered a case through my job.  I dunno what it is but I just love this beer
Had this last year, it was pretty interesting. Nice color
The usual place I go to out in LI has it

If I lived in NY I would be all over this beer...anybody in NC know where I can find a beer similar to this? Trying to get something new other than the same Heineken, and Dos Equis. Been drinking that for a minute need to switch it up.

Was looking for a beginners IPA, checked BA and this is what what was recommended. I am very pleased with this.

How was that 120 minute?

Was looking for a beginners IPA, checked BA and this is what what was recommended. I am very pleased with this.

How was that 120 minute?

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Yeah how did that 120 minute Dogfish taste? I copped a 4-pack and flipped it on eBay.
laugh.gif

There is a market for selling beer on ebay!?
nerd.gif

Yeah how did that 120 minute Dogfish taste? I copped a 4-pack and flipped it on eBay.
laugh.gif

There is a market for selling beer on ebay!?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
 I had no idea this was allowed. 

Per Ebay regulations I must state the following: The Value of the item is in the collectible container, not its contents. The container has not been opened and any incidental contents are not intended for consumption. The item is not available at any retail outlet, and the container has a value that substantially exceeds the current retail price of alcohol in the container. The seller will take all appropriate steps to ensure that the buyer is of lawful age in the buyer's and seller's jurisdiction (generally 21 years of age). Buyers and sellers both ensure that the sale complies with all applicable laws and shipping regulations.

laugh.gif

eek.gif
 I had no idea this was allowed. 

Per Ebay regulations I must state the following: The Value of the item is in the collectible container, not its contents. The container has not been opened and any incidental contents are not intended for consumption. The item is not available at any retail outlet, and the container has a value that substantially exceeds the current retail price of alcohol in the container. The seller will take all appropriate steps to ensure that the buyer is of lawful age in the buyer's and seller's jurisdiction (generally 21 years of age). Buyers and sellers both ensure that the sale complies with all applicable laws and shipping regulations.

Back
Top Bottom