NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Anybody around the Chicago area looking for some Bells Hopslam for less than $10 a bottle they charge????

Anybody around the Chicago area looking for some Bells Hopslam for less than $10 a bottle they charge????

As you can see I drank these already but thats the past 2 weeks buys.

Frog Level Brewery -- New tiny micro brew here in town and this is the latest I got from them, Tadpole Porter, I'm quickly becoming a fan of stronger porters! 

Victory Golden Monkey -- Great beer I would buy by the case if it was more readily available where I live.

Pacemake Pale Ale -- Was decent, middle of the pack brew I would say.

Lagunitas Pale Ale -- Definitely one of my favorites, again, if it was more available I would cop more often. 

Allagash White -- Liked it a lot, most have tried it here I think, but if you haven't definitely try and find it!

Heavy Seas Loose Cannon IPA -- 91 rated on BA, I thought it wasn't that great but still a beer I would buy again.

Twisted Kilt Scoths Style Ale -- I liked this beer a a lot. Pretty cheap compared to the rest I bought. Not sure if because of availability or quality lol.

As you can see I drank these already but thats the past 2 weeks buys.

Frog Level Brewery -- New tiny micro brew here in town and this is the latest I got from them, Tadpole Porter, I'm quickly becoming a fan of stronger porters! 

Victory Golden Monkey -- Great beer I would buy by the case if it was more readily available where I live.

Pacemake Pale Ale -- Was decent, middle of the pack brew I would say.

Lagunitas Pale Ale -- Definitely one of my favorites, again, if it was more available I would cop more often. 

Allagash White -- Liked it a lot, most have tried it here I think, but if you haven't definitely try and find it!

Heavy Seas Loose Cannon IPA -- 91 rated on BA, I thought it wasn't that great but still a beer I would buy again.

Twisted Kilt Scoths Style Ale -- I liked this beer a a lot. Pretty cheap compared to the rest I bought. Not sure if because of availability or quality lol.

RUST, I was about to say that's weird Victory Golden Monkey is tough to find for you (love that brew..and it'll knock you on your @++ after a few
laugh.gif
) but I just realized you're on
the left coast and it's brewed in PA.

As for Lagunitas, that should be easier to find for you since they're in Cali as well.

I'm long overdue to do a latest pickups review
nerd.gif

RUST, I was about to say that's weird Victory Golden Monkey is tough to find for you (love that brew..and it'll knock you on your @++ after a few
laugh.gif
) but I just realized you're on
the left coast and it's brewed in PA.

As for Lagunitas, that should be easier to find for you since they're in Cali as well.

I'm long overdue to do a latest pickups review
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom