NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Guinness extra stout is my go to. Tried some Guinness foreign extra stout a couple weeks ago, stuff is great but $10 for a four pack is a little too much for a weekly thing.

Guinness extra stout is my go to. Tried some Guinness foreign extra stout a couple weeks ago, stuff is great but $10 for a four pack is a little too much for a weekly thing.

always hated corona, but i am a fan of corona familiar now. completely different taste.

always hated corona, but i am a fan of corona familiar now. completely different taste.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

YES YES YES!
happy.gif
Either this thread or the other beer one put me onto that.. I look like a drunk walking in with three quart bottles... I truly despise the skunk taste of normal Corona. Corona Familiar is the truth.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

YES YES YES!
happy.gif
Either this thread or the other beer one put me onto that.. I look like a drunk walking in with three quart bottles... I truly despise the skunk taste of normal Corona. Corona Familiar is the truth.

Back
Top Bottom