NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

has anyone tried these ? found this store by my house that sells them for 2 bucks a pop. they are 8% abv and really don't taste bad at all :lol:

tumblr_m728tn3KoK1qznrq7.jpg

has anyone tried these ? found this store by my house that sells them for 2 bucks a pop. they are 8% abv and really don't taste bad at all
laugh.gif

tumblr_m728tn3KoK1qznrq7.jpg
Bra...those are pretty much poison.

I learned about those working in Kyrgyzstan in 2003.

It goes 5 7 and 9.

The 9s were pretty much banned in local stores in Bishkek

Took my MCAT today, and so i'm celebrating by popping open one of of my 8 Sierra Nevada Bigfood Barleywine Style Ale. Brew Date: 12/4/14. so about 9.5 months aged. Tastes a little more balanced than what I remember but still very complex. it also has a sort of creamy smooth mouthfeel and plenty of hop character. 

Cheers.

I hope you passed

Alpine Brewing Nelson - my favorite IPA and that says a lot considering Ive had tons of various beer in SD

Last edited:
sipping on some pliney the elder with my whalleys. It's pretty overrated on the west coast. Every IPA from beachwood was superior to pliney.

slightly old, but i just found out yesterday. New label for breakfast stout.

breakfast-stout-1024x512.jpg

I'm kinda upset about this.

Yeah that's weak compared to the original label. Original label is one of the best there is.

Apparently can't have babies on beer labels. Wouldn't want somebody to confuse beer for baby food. That'd be bad.

Back
Top Bottom