NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Heading to Portland and bend next week, any recommendations for micro breweries to hit up?

Thinking Great Notion, Ecliptic Brewing, probably deschutes in bend….
Wayfinder, Ruse, Breakside, Little Beast, Modern Times, any of the McMenamins locations...there's also a Deschutes brewpub/taproom in downtown Portland.

I've given up on trying to do my top beers of the year since 2019. Last year's best beer was Visionary Heads from Root & Branch, but I think this holds the crown for 2021:

0.jpg

Ordered an 8th Anniversary case from Other Half this week. Free shipping :pimp:

Glad I don’t have to get a mule or drive down to Downtown Crown in DC to grab it like I do every year.

I’m convinced 4th Anniversary is a top 5 hazy IPA ever.

Ordered the 8th Anniversary case as well.

Also scored some of these. You can really taste the hype:
ABEB73DF-08B1-4949-A526-BE5E0FC6716C.jpeg
Only had one R&B beer and thought it was excellent. I know you been high on them for a minute, I gotta check more out.

Still love my Hazy IPA, just awesome seeing a lot of local breweries to me catch up quality wise

Anniversary pack arrived yesterday. Cracked these 2 so far:
B8143F7A-4841-4F47-A89C-F40B38998C13.jpeg

AD920591-A614-4EBF-AF09-2DA55FE5C726.jpeg

Gonna give the nod to Boudin over 4th, but both are pretty great. Excited to try the others.
Mine came in but probably waiting until the weekend to crack. Heard Boudin is excellent with 4th being just solid

I’ll probably order the second pack this Friday because I’m a fanboy. Despite the collabs looking underwhelming

Firestone Walker and Lawson’s collabs this week. Never thought I’d see Other Half collab with them. Super cool

Back
Top Bottom