NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

587DBA7D-3DC3-43BE-AA75-9D391092F3A2.jpeg

Went to a bar the other day that had all sorts of whacky beers
I don’t remember the brand names though

Coconut beer was great, they even served it in a coconut shell :lol:
Actually one of the best beers I can think of

Strawberry beer was just weird, though I wouldn’t call it bad.

Banana beer was pretty good too.

Chocolate beer was disgusting :sick:

All of those sound nasty but I guess it depends on the type?...:lol:
Was the Strawberry a sour?
Was the chocolate a stout? I've had many stouts with chocolate, banana, and or coconut, but I've never had like an ipa or lager with those ingredients. I can imagine that tasting interesting.

So many beers today are now being brewed to…..not taste like beer :lol:

I’ve really enjoyed a lot German style beers lately. I still maintain that Allagash White is top 5 ever
Not gonna lie, as long as there's Lindemans I mostly just drink fruit beer when going out :lol:
You can't really go wrong with anything Lindemans produces.

All of those sound nasty but I guess it depends on the type?...:lol:
Was the Strawberry a sour?
Was the chocolate a stout? I've had many stouts with chocolate, banana, and or coconut, but I've never had like an ipa or lager with those ingredients. I can imagine that tasting interesting.
The strawberry one was a sour, the chocolate beer was a lager. Interesting is one way of putting it :lol:
I'd describe it as watery melted chocolate

Drank this sumbich over the weekend:
4A74F673-6F0E-4554-862A-068A9AD26032.jpeg

Honest opinion is that it was good, not great. First off, WAY too much wax covering the cap. It was so thick that I needed to use a cigar torch to melt it down and push it to the side to reach the cap. I don’t think barrel-aging did much to help this either. Non-BA Bananaversary had nice coconut and almond notes. This just seemed muted to me. Drank easy enough for the ABV, but the J. Wakefield collab bottle from the previous release has this beat.

Don’t believe the hype.

Drank this last night and did not enjoy it. The consistency and level of sweetness reminded me of maple syrup

Zero barrel character and no adjunct flavor besides banana. The banana was good at least but the novelty wore off after several sips

Split this 3 ways and struggled to finish it. 2 ozs is about the max I would want

^Damn :smh: I thought for sure some of mine would be leaking but luckily not. Didn't have cans look like this the other 2 times I ordered from them

I was unpleasantly surprised by the March dates though. Not a huge deal with pils but I feel like they're even better fresher

Back
Top Bottom