NT, what do white people eat? Vol. Taco Night!

Originally Posted by zmdawg

Deviled eggs? Seems like something I can't picture popping up outside of a nonwhite household I guess?

Deviled eggs are huge in the south in general, I'd say.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Dudes is actually mad though.
roll.gif

very upset
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zmdawg

Deviled eggs? Seems like something I can't picture popping up outside of a nonwhite household I guess?

Deviled eggs are huge in the south in general, I'd say.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

how come white people can't eat handle spicy food at all?

always eating their stuff extra plain

how come black people only eat chicken?
How come I just reported you. Watch your mouth cuz

Although I think what he said is ignorant, in the setting of this thread it would be hypocritical to report him.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

how come white people can't eat handle spicy food at all?

always eating their stuff extra plain

how come black people only eat chicken?
How come I just reported you. Watch your mouth cuz

Although I think what he said is ignorant, in the setting of this thread it would be hypocritical to report him.

Originally Posted by PoloLax

Laughable thread. To me this is just as racist as me saying, blacks eat garbage, because for the most part, they eat like garbage. Dont have the balls to come at me though, cause the racism in here is blantant.

As White people atleast all the white people I know do not fry there food very much. simply because its not healthy and where i'm from, ireland much of our food was baked and this dates back to god knows how long ago. So in the winter we bake a lot ,summer time grill is on pretty much every day. For the person who was suprised by white people grilling, do yourself a favor, slap yourself for such an ignorant comment.

Roasted Chicken, Roast Beef, Pork Tenderloin, Fish (Salmon, Tuna, haddock etc) Grilled Chicken, Steak, Chicken Cutlets, Baked Chicken, Lamb, Veal Cutlets, lobster

Lots of vegetables: In my house: asparagus, green beans, grilled zuchini, squash (butterbut in fall/winter) summer squash (spring summer), LOTS of POTATOES, (mostly baked, but roasted, mashed), corn, mushrooms, salad (lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, spinich)

Pasta : lasagna, cavatelli & broccoli, stuffed shells, manicott, meat sauce, or reg. tomato sauce with real tomatoes and meatballs/italian sweet sausage, homemade pizza, or in CT apizza (italian dialect)

To ther person who said white people don't like sauces on there food or bland food, you couldn't be more wrong either. We marinate our meat, mostly salt & pepper, but with white/red wines, lemon, oil & vinegar, etc. Ketchup isn't a sauce neither is Franks Red Hot those are condiments.

Now I'll let NT get back to what they do best, sterotype white people and get away with it, while other races/ethnicities this thread would have been locked yesterday.
pimp.gif

I think this from time to time, but it's too easy to shrug it off and laugh.
white people like bland food
roll.gif
such a dumb comment (i.e. as dumb as black people just eat kfc and drink 40s)

Laughable thread. To me this is just as racist as me saying, blacks eat garbage, because for the most part, they eat like garbage. Dont have the balls to come at me though, cause the racism in here is blantant.

As White people atleast all the white people I know do not fry there food very much. simply because its not healthy and where i'm from, ireland much of our food was baked and this dates back to god knows how long ago. So in the winter we bake a lot ,summer time grill is on pretty much every day. For the person who was suprised by white people grilling, do yourself a favor, slap yourself for such an ignorant comment.

Roasted Chicken, Roast Beef, Pork Tenderloin, Fish (Salmon, Tuna, haddock etc) Grilled Chicken, Steak, Chicken Cutlets, Baked Chicken, Lamb, Veal Cutlets, lobster

Lots of vegetables: In my house: asparagus, green beans, grilled zuchini, squash (butterbut in fall/winter) summer squash (spring summer), LOTS of POTATOES, (mostly baked, but roasted, mashed), corn, mushrooms, salad (lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, spinich)

Pasta : lasagna, cavatelli & broccoli, stuffed shells, manicott, meat sauce, or reg. tomato sauce with real tomatoes and meatballs/italian sweet sausage, homemade pizza, or in CT apizza (italian dialect)

To ther person who said white people don't like sauces on there food or bland food, you couldn't be more wrong either. We marinate our meat, mostly salt & pepper, but with white/red wines, lemon, oil & vinegar, etc. Ketchup isn't a sauce neither is Franks Red Hot those are condiments.

Now I'll let NT get back to what they do best, sterotype white people and get away with it, while other races/ethnicities this thread would have been locked yesterday.
pimp.gif

I think this from time to time, but it's too easy to shrug it off and laugh.
white people like bland food
roll.gif
such a dumb comment (i.e. as dumb as black people just eat kfc and drink 40s)

I eat some type of chicken almost every night. Grilled chicken breasts with ranch/hot sauce, grilled chicken breasts with tomato sauce, grilled chicken thighs, ground chicken tacos.

I eat some type of chicken almost every night. Grilled chicken breasts with ranch/hot sauce, grilled chicken breasts with tomato sauce, grilled chicken thighs, ground chicken tacos.

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

lol i remeber my man telling me he had hot dogs and beans..........for thanksgiving
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that's not even right, his mother should be slapped.

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

lol i remeber my man telling me he had hot dogs and beans..........for thanksgiving
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that's not even right, his mother should be slapped.

I'm black, i only know what southern white people eat, my homeboys granny can throw done her seafood game is crazy
eek.gif

I like how when ever some body say something slick about white people, their first response is "well black people blah blah blah " not knowing the race of the poster that made the comment

I'm black, i only know what southern white people eat, my homeboys granny can throw done her seafood game is crazy
eek.gif

I like how when ever some body say something slick about white people, their first response is "well black people blah blah blah " not knowing the race of the poster that made the comment

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

roll.gif

very upset
laugh.gif

I don't understand, shouldn't he be? Or are only black people allowed to get upset when they get stereotyped. Some people are more sensitive than others, some white people in here don't care but you can't get on someone's case for actually being offended

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

roll.gif

very upset
laugh.gif

I don't understand, shouldn't he be? Or are only black people allowed to get upset when they get stereotyped. Some people are more sensitive than others, some white people in here don't care but you can't get on someone's case for actually being offended

eek.gif

eek.gif

Well damb.

Well damb.

Back
Top Bottom