NT, what do white people eat? Vol. Taco Night!

My Irish friends mom used to cook for me a lot:
-Meat pasta with cheese
-French toast ham and cheese sandwich, with syrup on it (OD
laugh.gif
, I could feel my heart clogging)
-Meat loaf

My half Armenian friend's mom: (one of the best and healthiest cooks I know)
-Shrimp po boys (crack-I'm usually the only one who eats this whenever she cooks for my friends and I.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
)
-Baked fish -baked chicken
-Best garden omelet I've ever had
eek.gif

-Meat pasta with cheese
laugh.gif
-Meat loaf

-Shrimp po boys (crack-I'm usually the only one who eats this whenever she cooks for my friends and I.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
)
eek.gif

Salads, wraps, tuna fish sandwiches, soup, eggs, chicken and veggies, pasta, oatmeal. Eat fast food usually once a week, and go out on the weekends once or twice.

I don't really have any theme nights or anything, but it's just the wife and I so meals aren't too complex.

Salads, wraps, tuna fish sandwiches, soup, eggs, chicken and veggies, pasta, oatmeal. Eat fast food usually once a week, and go out on the weekends once or twice.

I don't really have any theme nights or anything, but it's just the wife and I so meals aren't too complex.

Man I used to wonder the same thing.
laugh.gif

I worked at albertson's when i was 16 and I still don't know what white people eat.

Man I used to wonder the same thing.
laugh.gif

I worked at albertson's when i was 16 and I still don't know what white people eat.

It's the white man's way of exerting his power over other ethnicities by only giving them 1 night a week that he'll acknowledge them, no matter how delicious their food may be.

My mom makes just about everything, she makes italian, thai, mexican, german whatever. My fav foods are mexican and italian stuff though, I eat a ton of burritos and enchiladas

My mom makes just about everything, she makes italian, thai, mexican, german whatever. My fav foods are mexican and italian stuff though, I eat a ton of burritos and enchiladas

It's the white man's way of exerting his power over other ethnicities by only giving them 1 night a week that he'll acknowledge them, no matter how delicious their food may be.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

-Meat pasta with cheese
laugh.gif

-Meat loaf

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
)
eek.gif

Called a Monte Cristo. Back when I wasn't a Vegetarian and Bennigans were still all around it was my go-to-sandwich.

monte_cristo2.jpg

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

-Meat pasta with cheese
laugh.gif

-Meat loaf

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
)
eek.gif

Called a Monte Cristo. Back when I wasn't a Vegetarian and Bennigans were still all around it was my go-to-sandwich.

monte_cristo2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom