NT, what do white people eat? Vol. Taco Night!

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by RawSheed

White ppl are an enigma.

When I was over for dinner at my boys house, he and his family would discuss how their day went around the table and what was going on in the lives
eek.gif
It was a whole new world for me
I never understood why people would tallk about this... I dont give a %%@* about your day and Ill bring mine up if theres something I feel like talking about

que?

its not like they are discussing their day with random strangers.  Its a FAMILY dinner.  When my wife gets home from work, I will ask her how her day went.  Why?  Cause I DO give a #+@+ about her day (and would hope that she gives a #+@+ about mine).  How our day went is going to effect our mood and our interactions with each other.  If you had a bad day sometimes it helps to just vent and talk about it.  How come you are so against socializing/interacting with family?

White ppl are an enigma.

When I was over for dinner at my boys house, he and his family would discuss how their day went around the table and what was going on in the lives
eek.gif
I never understood why people would tallk about this... I dont give a %%@* about your day and Ill bring mine up if theres something I feel like talking about

que?

its not like they are discussing their day with random strangers.  Its a FAMILY dinner.  When my wife gets home from work, I will ask her how her day went.  Why?  Cause I DO give a #+@+ about her day (and would hope that she gives a #+@+ about mine).  How our day went is going to effect our mood and our interactions with each other.  If you had a bad day sometimes it helps to just vent and talk about it.  How come you are so against socializing/interacting with family?

I'm not seeing a huge difference in what white people eat compared to other race, and I never knew other races didn't talk about their day at the dinner table. But I'll contribute...

My fam usually eats:

Usually order pizza like one night a week

Italian-spaghetti n meatballs, lasagna, chicken parm, chicken Marsala, Raviolis
Mexican- Tacos, fajitas, enchiladas, all usually with spanish rice
In the summer we usually grill most of the time, sausages, steak tips n salad, bugers n dogs.
Other meals- Beef stew, Meatloaf, Pot Roast, Bow Tie Casserole, Stir fry, Chilli.
Order Chinese takeout like once a month or so.

Let me know if there is anything mind boggling about these meals.

I'm not seeing a huge difference in what white people eat compared to other race, and I never knew other races didn't talk about their day at the dinner table. But I'll contribute...

My fam usually eats:

In the summer we usually grill most of the time, sausages, steak tips n salad, bugers n dogs.
Other meals- Beef stew, Meatloaf, Pot Roast, Bow Tie Casserole, Stir fry, Chilli.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

White ppl are an enigma.

eek.gif

que?

Seriously. 
I get to have a family dinner with my parents, my sister's, their kids and husbands twice a week.  It's great to be able to spend time with them, even though we're all adults now (minus their kids) with busy lives.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

White ppl are an enigma.

eek.gif

que?

Seriously. 
I get to have a family dinner with my parents, my sister's, their kids and husbands twice a week.  It's great to be able to spend time with them, even though we're all adults now (minus their kids) with busy lives.

Not one dam person has mentioned they eat Salmon.....or other fish haha.....

-I usually make salmon/rice/veggie fairly often.
-Chicken/mashed potatos/veggie
-Maybe a weekend pot roast in a slow cooker.
- I order pizza about once every 6 months
- Pick up some curry or something once a week.
-Steak w/mushrooms/onions/ baked potato

I think a lot of it is a regional thing......in WI its just basically beer, cheese, and brats.

I think a lot of it is a regional thing......in WI its just basically beer, cheese, and brats.

reminds me of dave chappelle stand up..."Hey quit lookin at my cart %^&$! These are vegetables! num..num..num..!"

roll.gif

reminds me of dave chappelle stand up..."Hey quit lookin at my cart %^&$! These are vegetables! num..num..num..!"

roll.gif

Originally Posted by zmdawg

damn i wish i had regular access to fresh venison in CA.

I know its just a personal taste preference, but I dont really care for a lot of types of traditionally cooked fish (western style preparation).  The only ones I will go out of my way to eat are Sea Bass, Black Cod, and assorted Shellfishes.  My wife LOVES to cook up some Salmon and I dread those dinners.  I love Salmon sushi, smoked salmon, and lox, but regular ole cooked salmon with lemon, dill, or whatever just doesnt do it for me.

Originally Posted by zmdawg

damn i wish i had regular access to fresh venison in CA.

I know its just a personal taste preference, but I dont really care for a lot of types of traditionally cooked fish (western style preparation).  The only ones I will go out of my way to eat are Sea Bass, Black Cod, and assorted Shellfishes.  My wife LOVES to cook up some Salmon and I dread those dinners.  I love Salmon sushi, smoked salmon, and lox, but regular ole cooked salmon with lemon, dill, or whatever just doesnt do it for me.

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

My fam usually eats:

white people grill?!
eek.gif
eek.gif

My fam usually eats:

white people grill?!
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

My fam usually eats:

white people grill?!
eek.gif
eek.gif

You cereal bro? Middle age white men are the poster child for grilling

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

My fam usually eats:

white people grill?!
eek.gif
eek.gif

You cereal bro? Middle age white men are the poster child for grilling

Back
Top Bottom