NT, what do white people eat? Vol. Taco Night!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ white people grill?

roll.gif

You guys are too much. My dad's family is pretty diverse now with different types of white, even though him and my aunts and uncles are Italian. All my cousins are mixed with different types of white, real melting pot of a family
laugh.gif

When we go over there for dinner it's always something different. They like to experiment with lots of different cuisines, even when we have barbeques.

Then again when we have BBQ's they already know the deal, I choose the menu because I can't have a grill in my apartment
devil.gif

roll.gif

You guys are too much. My dad's family is pretty diverse now with different types of white, even though him and my aunts and uncles are Italian. All my cousins are mixed with different types of white, real melting pot of a family
laugh.gif

When we go over there for dinner it's always something different. They like to experiment with lots of different cuisines, even when we have barbeques.

Then again when we have BBQ's they already know the deal, I choose the menu because I can't have a grill in my apartment
devil.gif

Damn that's a good question 
laugh.gif

My white friends always talk about how they like Chinese food, pizza and Chipotle
laugh.gif

Damn that's a good question 
laugh.gif

My white friends always talk about how they like Chinese food, pizza and Chipotle
laugh.gif

i take offense to this thread having alot of white friends.."they" eat regular human food thats sold in the supermarket and restaurants
im black, dont care if that matters..

on a side note, italian food seems to be commonplace in all "american" households, regardless of background

i take offense to this thread having alot of white friends.."they" eat regular human food thats sold in the supermarket and restaurants
im black, dont care if that matters..

on a side note, italian food seems to be commonplace in all "american" households, regardless of background

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

I have a hard time believing some of you are really this clueless/sheltered/ignorant/etc.

Jesus.
All of my friends are Asian or Black. This thread is helping me know what White people are eating.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

I have a hard time believing some of you are really this clueless/sheltered/ignorant/etc.

Jesus.
All of my friends are Asian or Black. This thread is helping me know what White people are eating.

Back
Top Bottom