NT, what do white people eat? Vol. Taco Night!

I've always wondered this. What is the normal dish in a "white" household? Call me ignorant, but it only seems like the dinners consist of "themes" (e.g. taco night, chinese night, etc). We all know that certain ethnic groups eat certain things, but what does the normal American anglo-saxon family regularly eat? I don't know if this makes sense. Let me get some input.

Spoiler [+]
Come at me

I've always wondered this. What is the normal dish in a "white" household? Call me ignorant, but it only seems like the dinners consist of "themes" (e.g. taco night, chinese night, etc). We all know that certain ethnic groups eat certain things, but what does the normal American anglo-saxon family regularly eat? I don't know if this makes sense. Let me get some input.

Spoiler [+]
Come at me

i've wondered this too

like an Italian family will eat Italian food but what does a german/french/irish family far removed from those countries eat

i've wondered this too

like an Italian family will eat Italian food but what does a german/french/irish family far removed from those countries eat

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i've wondered this too

some don't cook... at all
and some just cook w/e

Salsa outsells ketchup nowadays, varies from family to family but they eat w/e

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i've wondered this too

some don't cook... at all
and some just cook w/e

Salsa outsells ketchup nowadays, varies from family to family but they eat w/e

laugh.gif
i thought i was the only one...

back when i dated a white girl, i would always ask her what she would have for dinner because i was mad curious
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i thought i was the only one...

back when i dated a white girl, i would always ask her what she would have for dinner because i was mad curious
laugh.gif

My girl is albanian and they eat alot of italian food. I think the pops lived in italy for some years. not much help but im in for results

Im black if that matters

My girl is albanian and they eat alot of italian food. I think the pops lived in italy for some years. not much help but im in for results

Im black if that matters

Back
Top Bottom