NT what Headphones you rock?

Anybody got the Bose QC 35? :nerd: Planning to check them out in store tomorrow.

Update: Initially picked up the Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Wireless M2AEBT over the Bose. Trading those with a mate for the Bose QuietComfort 35 instead. Well, that didn't take long. :lol:

Just sent in my StudioBeats headphones I just bought last year for repair. The ear pad cushion already started to peel. Definitely going to look into another brand of headphones.

My buddy came through :smokin

I rock the Beats Studio Pro's and also the Bose Over ear one's, the Bose are more comfy and relaxed while the Beats just kill it on the sound and not comfy

Just bought some Jaybird X2's last night & took them out for a 6 mile run...

I'm never going back to wired headphones for exercising purposes.

How much he got them for you? It's between these or the b & o h7 right now I dunno. H7 looks like luxury tho

Much higher than the $350 they're going for on Amazon. Over here, the Bose Quiet Comfort 35 and the Sennheiser Momentum M2AEBT are pretty much the same price.

Didn't want to make a new thread, so I'm reviving this one.

NT put me on some decent wireless earphones for the gym. Been reading up on some reviews and so far have narrowed it down to the jaybird x3s or the jlabs epic 2s.

Power beats 3 are out of the equation as I cannot see myself spending $200 on earphones that are gonna get tossed around in and out of my gym bag.

If you guys have any other recent recommendations on some good mid range wireless earphones that won't be falling off during my workouts and won't sound horrible let me know what you guys are using.

You guys have experience with headphone amps?

I'm in the massdrop for the Sennheiser HD 6xx, will be using my iphone, and have researched Audioquest Dragonfly from the head-fi review of the HD 6xx, the iFi Micro iDSD, or the iFi Nano iDSD?

Last edited:
anybody have experience with the Sony extra bass? the 950's?

The family got Beats.

Daughter SOLO 3 Wireless

Wife Powerbeats 2

Me SOLO 2 Wireless

Last edited:
Just copped some matte black wireless Studio Beats on Black Friday and I love them so far. First time experiencing wireless headphones and it's a game changer.

I like em a lot. Especially for the $70 i paid for them. The bass is
smokin.gif
nice, I regret not picking them up for that price, they're $130 now but still leaning on buying them regardless.

Didn't want to make a new thread, so I'm reviving this one.

NT put me on some decent wireless earphones for the gym. Been reading up on some reviews and so far have narrowed it down to the jaybird x3s or the jlabs epic 2s.

Power beats 3 are out of the equation as I cannot see myself spending $200 on earphones that are gonna get tossed around in and out of my gym bag.

If you guys have any other recent recommendations on some good mid range wireless earphones that won't be falling off during my workouts and won't sound horrible let me know what you guys are using.

Bump. I could use some suggestions as well, but for wireless headphones also. I have a pair of urBeats and the sound quality is great, but I've grown tired to the wire.

Any ear and headphone models would be appreciated. My girl is asking what I'd like for Christmas so I need to throw some links her way :lol: .

Reviews on the Bose SoundSport wireless headphones? I'm unsure if they clip to your ear or not. I find sometimes that my urBeats fall out mid-workout due to the shaping of the bud, so I'm trying to avoid that which is why I thought about over the ear headphones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom