NT what Headphones you rock?

I use the Bang and Olufsen Beoplay H6 and H7

Best $1,000 I ever spent

B&O are good money wild expensive but some of the most attractive headphones on the market with sound quality to match. Gonna order the beoplay h4 this weekend and test them out.

Last edited:
What are the best over the ear workout headphones? I have the Sony mdr zx770bt and they sound great and the battery life is awesome but they fall off of my head during my workout and the earpads get sweaty. Any recommendations? Trying not to spend more than $150 or so.

What are the best over the ear workout headphones? I have the Sony mdr zx770bt and they sound great and the battery life is awesome but they fall off of my head during my workout and the earpads get sweaty. Any recommendations? Trying not to spend more than $150 or so.

:nerd:

i say get some wireless earbuds or something to that extent like powerbeats for the gym. the over the ear joints start smelling after a while even if you clean em.

My beats sound fine to me. They have a reputation for too much bass though. I mainly want to upgrade to a pair because it has better all around sound quality, as well as a more mature look. Beats look a lil too trendy and teeny bopper-like for my taste now.

Go to some best buys in your area and check to see if they have a Magnolia audio room, they have all types of high quality brands. As mentioned earlier, I checked out some 900 joints and was not impressed at all, other than the look.

Last edited:
I got Beats Solo3 for Christmas and I've had no complaints. In fact, I've only had to charge them twice since first use that X-Mas week. Mind you I only use them in the gym so it's not like they are being used all day.

Beoplay h4 are legit contenders for best Bluetooth headphones. Light and Feel like pillows on my head with a fun soundstage. A lot of bass but it never overpowers the mids and lows. No anc but I don't like that pressure anyway. App is cool could change the way the headphones sound to your liking. See supreme got a collab with them on the way soon Hypebeast about to be all over them.

Last edited:
I listened to some masters & dynamic joints yesterday and I was impressed. 500 tho :smh: I've got the hookup at best buy but I'm still not trying to drop that kinda bread.

Great headphones.

Some random cheap Bluetooth joints and some apple earpods. I'm not heavy in that headphone life.

I just got the Solo 3 wireless for free with my new MacBook, and I honestly like it more than my Sennheiser Momentum Wireless headphones which cost more. I'm no audiophile so I can't elaborate much on sound but it's good to me. Objectively though, it has better battery life and range. I can leave my MBP in my bedroom and go downstairs to the kitchen and it'll still work flawlessly for me. It only gets choppy if I go two floors down to the basement. I haven't charged it since I got it which was a week ago. The battery life is ridiculous. The Momentums have better noise canceling though.

Last edited:
Skullcandy crusher wireless. Crazy bass and 40 hour battery life

I had the Hesh 2 for a year and half then they stopped charging so I was pissed. But I'm now thinking of getting those or cool another pair for $70 at my local Best Buy.

Earbud have done something to my ears feeling a lot of pain and want to go away from them for a while.

Any recommendations? Down to another Hesh 2 or bite the bullet on the Crushers for $200. $200 would be my limit. But I'm looking all over.

I had the Hesh 2 for a year and half then they stopped charging so I was pissed. But I'm now thinking of getting those or cool another pair for $70 at my local Best Buy.

Earbud have done something to my ears feeling a lot of pain and want to go away from them for a while.

Any recommendations? Down to another Hesh 2 or bite the bullet on the Crushers for $200. $200 would be my limit. But I'm looking all over.

Sony XB950B1

If you're patient, keep an eye on the pricing of the crushers. They regularly go on sale for $149.99 at Best Buy and Amazon...

I still have my crushers and enjoy them. Battery life is amazing. You don't really appreciate a feature like that until you experience it. The bass is obviously good for music and what not, but they're actually awesome for watching movies or tv shows. Feels like you have a home theater on your ears. I'm no audiophile tho :lol:. The bass feature still works if the headphones are off and you wire them into a source too

currently rocking some panasonic bluetooth headphones. Pretty good.

but these are the ones i really want to get again
Sony MDR7506
B000AJIF4E-1.jpg

or the Bowers & Wilkins P5
bowers-and-wilkins-p5-series-2-product-photos01.jpg

Mainly using the Sony XB950BT for the gym. Great battery life, haven't charged it for two weeks and it still has some juice left. Use it for an hour every gym session. Got it for $70 on eBay.

Probably will get the Sony H.ear on wireless headphones one of these days

Back
Top Bottom