NT what Headphones you rock?

That's a legit gift from a company party.

Definitely man. I was kinda shocked when I won them and looked them up.

I’m very friendly with the office manager; she “randomly” pulled my name out of a hat lol. Nice when people look out for you when you least expect it.

I need help picking some new earbuds.

I’m between the Bose SoundSport Wireless (the one with the neck wire) and the jabra elite 65t (truly wireless).

I will be using these for everything (leisure and working out).

Sound is really important to me.

I tried the Bose SoundSport Free (the truly wireless ones) and I loved them, but they have lag issues with apps and I’m not down with that.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

I’m between the Bose SoundSport Wireless (the one with the neck wire) and the jabra elite 65t (truly wireless).

I tried the Bose SoundSport Free (the truly wireless ones) and I loved them, but they have lag issues with apps and I’m not down with that.

Any suggestions? Thanks.
https://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-wireless-earbuds/

Any suggestions? Thanks.

I love my jabra Ellie sport. I don't recall a day i haven't used them. They're compact yet noticeable enough to let people know I'm on the phone and not talking to myself. I love that opening the case answers the phone when a call is incoming.

I love my jabra Ellie sport. I don't recall a day i haven't used them. They're compact yet noticeable enough to let people know I'm on the phone and not talking to myself. I love that opening the case answers the phone when a call is incoming.

Thanks. Phone calls aren’t too important to me. I’ll be using the earbuds for consuming music, streaming, YouTube, listening to lectures, working out, etc.

Purchased the Bose gc35 ii's and I'm having issues with audio skipping every so often. Anybody else experiencing this? Thinking about exchanging them for the Sony xm3s.

I think Bose and Sony both have excellent ANC headphones. Sound + ANC = Sony. Comfort = Bose.

If you're wearing these headphones hours at time, then i'd recommend the Bose. They have an angled driver and a big ear cup to fully enclose (most) ears. The Sony's in my experience have a smaller ear cup and start to experience ear fatigue. The sound is arguably better and while some people love the touch-controls and the hand-over-ear feature, some think they're quite gimmicky. Arguably, the ANC in the Sony's are also better (slightly), and they have USB-C.

The other important feature, for me anyway, is the Sony's can't pair to more than 1x device at time. This means you have to disconnect your phone in order to connect to your laptop for example. The Bose can pair up to 5 on the app and 2 active devices, so you can switch between a phone or laptop in an instant.

Take those points into consideration for those looking to buy both. You can't really go wrong with either..

No cap, just some regular iPhone joints.

I should probably get some AirPods but they look stupid AF to me and I’ll lose them instantly.

Plus **** charging headphones.

Just got this bad boys for the commute. 7 hours of battery:
20190227_014321.jpg

d76a7b53757e0e073d5a5c430c860f58

What I use while on my computer, music and video editing etc.

bosswhblb.jpg

My work buds

6289924_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550

My gym buds
I messed up with the tarahs, they are really good earbuds, good sound dont fall out, but i want the x4's. I bidded on the tarahs on ebay and won them, so i just went ahead with the buy, got a steal.

Enjoy it and burn it in. No need for an amp or Dac, just make sure you're in a quiet environment. I still gotta buy a case for mines.:smh:

Yee love them so far, did the EQ as soon as I got them. Clamps kinda tight when I first put them on, but it's getting better.

Yee love them so far, did the EQ as soon as I got them. Clamps kinda tight when I first put them on, but it's getting better.
Yeah, mines are still pretty stiff around my head too, but I'll let them naturally break-in. I can't wait until I get something called the Radsone Earstudio ES-100 to make these bad-boys somewhat portable.

Yeah, mines are still pretty stiff around my head too, but I'll let them naturally break-in. I can't wait until I get something called the Radsone Earstudio ES-100 to make these bad-boys somewhat portable.

Yeah, I'm probably gonna get a cheap amp like the Syba Sonic or something since I plan on using a Modmic, would just make things neater on my desk.

Back
Top Bottom