NT what Headphones you rock?

What are the loudest possible headphones you can buy?
C6F62EAB-159B-4C14-ABB5-8F88341668F7.jpeg

Beats Fit Pro is easily my best purchase the past few years. Fits perfect, never falls out when biking or working out. The only downside is no wireless charging and you can't control the volume from the headphones. But if they added both the Air Pods Pros would be pointless.

Very curious to see what they come with for the Air Pods Pros 2 on Wednesday.

Finally cracked open these air pod pros I’ve had for like a year for this weekend trip

Noise cancellation function is clutch at the airport and on the plane.

Not quite up on all the functions of them
Im Washed

If I’m around loud construction equipment can I just use them to protect my hearing and listen to music but it will filter out voices so I can hear them?

Some chick was telling me about them but she was annoying af so I pretended I had to go.

I wear the Sony XB910N over ear headphones. I used to wear the Samsung Galaxy buds 2 but they didn't fit in my ear.

I’ve been using the Bower and Wilkins PX7 carbon, and I wish I would’ve gone for the 1000XM4/5. Don’t get me wrong, they are amazing for studio/office settings. Fantastic when there is little or moderate ambient noise. But as soon as you take them out in public, flight, they really show that their noise cancellation is very poor.

Paired very well with the Dragonfly USB DACs, and definitely shines a bit better corded vs Bluetooth.

I’ve been using the Bower and Wilkins PX7 carbon, and I wish I would’ve gone for the 1000XM4/5. Don’t get me wrong, they are amazing for studio/office settings. Fantastic when there is little or moderate ambient noise. But as soon as you take them out in public, flight, they really show that their noise cancellation is very poor.

Paired very well with the Dragonfly USB DACs, and definitely shines a bit better corded vs Bluetooth.
I love to have that combo and love the sq on the B&W. at home or ambient noise would be fine with me since I don't use headphones outdoors. although, I'm fine with having Senn HD 598 SEs for home use.

I love to have that combo and love the sq on the B&W. at home or ambient noise would be fine with me since I don't use headphones outdoors. although, I'm fine with having Senn HD 598 SEs for home use.
Yes, the quality is amazing. Got back into HiFi and finding quality music. Whipped out the old Walkman a45 and took it on a trip recently. I think I was more impressed by the player in all honesty.

Will be looking at the Sonys soon, I’ve been told we will see a pretty significant discount from some of my friends in the retail world. Would prefer the xm5 but love the looks of the 4s just as much.

ordered some extension cord from Amazon for my HD598 as my kitten chewed it months ago. item turned broken and needed one more day to file for reimbursement or replacement. annoying as hell.

Been rocking with the Beats Studio buds. Got them free from one of our partner companies. Big upgrade from the og airpods I had been using, I’m sure the AirPod pros probably perform better with my iPhone but I have no complaints about the quality with these beats.

Got these new Shokz Openfit...

Has open sound instead of noise cancelling... seen lots of good reviews on em. Picked these because I like being aware of my surroundings when I'm out and about..

20231126_185441.jpg

I had to go back to my og airpods at work with only one bud in ear. The pros and my noise cancelling beats studio buds make it too hard to hear my boss who speaks softly naturally. My boss routinely gets pissed with our new co-worker who wears AirPod pros and never hears anything despite needing to be the most attentive of everyone on the team.

I freaking loved my Beats Solo 2s but the hinge broke. Also have the Solo 3s but the base isnt near as good as the 2s. Trid to buy a renewed pair of Solo 2s from Amazon and their asses sent me the Solo 3s. Nope sent that crap right back. Just picked up the Sony WH-1000xm4 and will give these a try bc I love a base heavy headphone.

Back
Top Bottom