NT, what is up with based god/Lil B or whatever?

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Lil' B is one of the worst rappers to come around in a long time. People fool themselves into thinking he's
"creative" and that he's just playin in his songs, but just because 12 out of the 1000s of songs he makes are
actually good, that doesn't mean he's a good rapper. He's almost worst than Soulja Boy, Waka Flocka,
Shawty Lo, and DJ Khaled, especially his flow/delivery.
whoa whoa whoa, shawty lo's flow is damn near immaculate man.  and see waka in concert and tell me that wasn't the livest show you've ever seen.
pimp.gif
  khaled doesn't even rap...

Lil' B is one of the worst rappers to come around in a long time. People fool themselves into thinking he's
"creative" and that he's just playin in his songs, but just because 12 out of the 1000s of songs he makes are
actually good, that doesn't mean he's a good rapper. He's almost worst than Soulja Boy, Waka Flocka,
whoa whoa whoa, shawty lo's flow is damn near immaculate man.  and see waka in concert and tell me that wasn't the livest show you've ever seen.
pimp.gif

I never knew who he was either and just that a lot of NTers were on his jock. So, I check him out and I am like..Ok...Ya..Don't see the hype. Russ Tha G basically hit the nail on the head. I know he had something to do with Myspace. Didn't he have the most friend requests ever and got popular through Myspace? Someone correct me if I am wrong.

He is being very smart though.

He added me on Twitter and I tweeted some joke with his name about how I finally have seen the light and that I have been enlightened due to discovering him. He messages me saying thank you and then asks if I could send him pics and a specific picture writing on my body his name with a marker him to premiere on his rare TUMBLR.
laugh.gif
I was dying. Dude has no shame. But, that's how he gets the girls to do it. I still did end up on his TUMBLR due to another joke tweet I did with his name.

He does seem nice and down to earth seeing him in interviews. At least now I finally know what the hell #basedgod is.

I never knew who he was either and just that a lot of NTers were on his jock. So, I check him out and I am like..Ok...Ya..Don't see the hype. Russ Tha G basically hit the nail on the head. I know he had something to do with Myspace. Didn't he have the most friend requests ever and got popular through Myspace? Someone correct me if I am wrong.

He is being very smart though.

He added me on Twitter and I tweeted some joke with his name about how I finally have seen the light and that I have been enlightened due to discovering him. He messages me saying thank you and then asks if I could send him pics and a specific picture writing on my body his name with a marker him to premiere on his rare TUMBLR.
laugh.gif
I was dying. Dude has no shame. But, that's how he gets the girls to do it. I still did end up on his TUMBLR due to another joke tweet I did with his name.

He does seem nice and down to earth seeing him in interviews. At least now I finally know what the hell #basedgod is.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

pimp.gif

GIFSoup

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

pimp.gif

GIFSoup

Back
Top Bottom