NT, What is Your Dream Job? Vol. One day man..

i would love to do something with sports, but i really dont know what there is out there for me

talk sports (hockey and basketball, even golf) all day, thats my dream

1. General manager for a NFL or NBA team
2. Offensive or defensive coordinator for a NFL team
3. Pro golfer
4. DJ
5. Music producer/engineer

1. General manager for a NFL or NBA team
2. Offensive or defensive coordinator for a NFL team
3. Pro golfer
4. DJ
5. Music producer/engineer

My dream job would be to take over JB in designs and marketing. I'd make sure JB stops putting out the crap they put out now and make everyone love JB like they use to do!

My dream job would be to take over JB in designs and marketing. I'd make sure JB stops putting out the crap they put out now and make everyone love JB like they use to do!

I wanted to due something business related so I majored in Economics and Accounting. Now I am an auditor and dislike work. Realistic dream job now that I am a bit seasoned, CFO for a non-for profit. Pay is decent and you don't have to report to lonely Asian ladies who are in there late 30's and take their bitter life out on you. Non-realitic dream job is to also be a player for Arsenal FC

I wanted to due something business related so I majored in Economics and Accounting. Now I am an auditor and dislike work. Realistic dream job now that I am a bit seasoned, CFO for a non-for profit. Pay is decent and you don't have to report to lonely Asian ladies who are in there late 30's and take their bitter life out on you. Non-realitic dream job is to also be a player for Arsenal FC

i dont even know what i want in life, when people ask what i want to do, i tell them anything that makes money

Big time dream job would be to own a sports franchise that's moderately successful. Realistic dream job is to own/run a bar.

Big time dream job would be to own a sports franchise that's moderately successful. Realistic dream job is to own/run a bar.

i dont even know what i want in life, when people ask what i want to do, i tell them anything that makes money

A successful comedy actor. 

Don't know how realistic it is seeing as how I've never taken acting classes or anything, and wouldn't know how to go about pursuing it. 
frown.gif

A successful comedy actor. 

Don't know how realistic it is seeing as how I've never taken acting classes or anything, and wouldn't know how to go about pursuing it. 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom