Nt what is your relationship like with your ex??

jwm

Recently me and my ex where pretty cool till we talked about a "unresolved issue" got into an argument
and now i believe it prob. isnt meant for us to be cool
smh.gif
so how is yourrelationship with your ex?

i just dont feel like its possible to be cool with a ex considering a lot of baggage that was prob never talked about that rises up again

I messed up.....Love her to death

Would wife up with quickness.

We don't talk
frown.gif

we're still decent friends...talk online still and hangout when in each other's areas

We associate with some of the same people, but never talk or go out of our way to talk. If we're at the same event, we avoid each other. Her family is alittle coockoo.

We don't talk. She cheated on me my first month in college last year and now has a kid. Good times....

Originally Posted by JWM

i just dont feel like its possible to be cool with a ex considering a lot of baggage that was prob never talked about that rises up again
thats how I feel.. unfortunately i think we are cool because she occasionally texts me.. i think nothing of it though
eyes.gif

Its funny this thread poped up
I never really talk to her but
Shes been texting me this whole weekend

Terrible, she never let me hit and we had major trust issues so we broke up. A year later got pregnant for some dude.. So me and her are just peachy. At leastit anit my kid shorty was not the type to be stuck to for life.

yea i was going to make this thread like last week but after this argument we had i know it was somebody feeling the same way and its
prob goin to get worse cause she is on nt too
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

We don't talk. She cheated on me my first month in college last year and now has a kid. Good times....
Damn man sorry to hear that. You didn't need her any ways.

Back
Top Bottom