Nt what is your relationship like with your ex??

We no longer keep in touch. Still to this day, she's been the most complex/confusing person I've ever known.

She went around saying she was pregnant. I thought my life was over, stopped talking for like a week, but then I got my act together and called her. She saidshe wasn't, and acted like it was okay to tell people that she was. Then got mad at me for telling her that I wasn't okay with that. (That whole"It's my body, I'll do what I want with it" BS. Which didn't make sense because she couldn't get herself pregnant. But it'swhatever.)

After that, I stopped calling/texting. She tried to get me over to talk/go on a date/whatever but I wasn't trying to have it. Haven't seen her since.Plus, she had no aspirations besides to go into medicine, and she had like a 2.4 to go along with that dream. She quit both jobs that she landed over thesummer because she "didn't feel like it was a good job to have." Plus, I had a job and could pay for everything.
eyes.gif

She transferred, tried emailing me about a month ago, I just got around to replying. So I guess we're not all that cool.

She talks to me online an acts like its all good, but doesn't have the guts to speak to me face to face
smh.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

we stopped talking and she moved on to bigger/better things

damn
laugh.gif

i just recently broke up wit my lady but we both have intentions of gettin back together.
We went to dinner and a movie yesterday...love that girl
ohwell.gif

Talk maybe once a month if that and haven't seen her in over a year: I told her I aint tryna be friends. Imma try to get back wit her afta collegehopefully.

We still talk, I would smash again but I wouldn't date her again. I saw her and her new man and Rock the Bells and son look
like a herb so I was laughing...she looked like she rather be with me.

We still talk and see each other once in a while. There's still feelings, but it's best for us to just be alone right now.

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

i still pipe
pimp.gif

this dude here
roll.gif

only time i speak to the ex's is when sthey send me a message or calls me. other than that nope.

Well my most recent ex...we don't speak...it didn't end well and I tried reaching out but she wasn't really receptive of the olive branch....ohwell...doesn't really bother me...the ex before her we exchange I'm's once or twice a month...we had a breakdown in communication a yr ago becauseshe felt I was comin at her about out unresolved issue so we went back and forth arguing and jus stopped talkin until a couple months back she imed me...noneed tho to be cool with any of my ex's...can't really do anything for me and we weren't friends before we got involved so why would we be friendsafterward?

Originally Posted by Cekpethobce

Originally Posted by JWM

i just dont feel like its possible to be cool with a ex considering a lot of baggage that was prob never talked about that rises up again
And who wants to be friends with an ex who cheated on you?

Broke up this past summer, tried to be friends (for about a week). We don't talk and she salty because I got a new girl
grin.gif

not good. we used to talk online a little and i thought we were cool but then he would talk !%#% about me to our mutual friends. we were friends for awhilebefore we went out so it is tough not to talk to him at all anymore.

Back
Top Bottom