Nt what is your relationship like with your ex??

He is a lame
eyes.gif

I still miss him
smh.gif

I got kind of a problem with one of them. Maybe yall can help me out?

I bumped into her in the summer and past months a few times, we were real cool and she was like hit me up online/call or whatever.
I call a few times and she might be like call tommorow, then doesnt answer (it was late she might be sleeping). She hits me up sometimes too.
She be giving me the kissy face emoticon all the time online. She did some fashion shows and asked me to come, I turned them down but as soon as I said yes toone, she didnt mention it until the day before, when it was too late to get tickets.

I have a feeling that she feeling me from the body language and the way she talks. But I donno if she tryna play with me or she just holding back?
I aint on no sucker stuff but I would like to be with her.

my one ex holds me down and looks out w/e i need her
my other ex says we have some "catchin up"
devil.gif
to do when shegets back from school

so all in all id say the relationships are ok
glasses.gif

I could give a f less.

I had my flaws, but I can admit that. She's as stubborn as I am. Trying to bring this one cat to class or w/e to get me jealous. I have no prob with thedude though.

She seen my new chick and got all childish. Had the new one like "Why you dated her for?"

I'm still cool with all except one.
I never burn bridges, because you never know what the future holds.

The one I'm not cool with however, we're beginning to talk again.

she trys to stay in touch but my current chicks p is so good im not tryin to mess that up.... ex is looking mad sloppy too makes you feel good when youupgrade
pimp.gif

Ended on a real bad note and she cut me out completely for months then out the blue started calling and texting me non stop wanting tokick it. I finally got over her but when she put in that much effort I decided to chill. We kicked it a few times and it just felt forced and akward to me plusI realized I still missed her. I changed my number and didnt tell her and havent spoken to her since. When I get a new female ill probably contact her.

We was cool. Now we don't speak at all.

Pretty much...

It used to be all good...

We broke up back in '04, but she still had feelings for me...

Regardless, I was still smashing up until the later parts of '06 until I finally told her I belong to someone else around early '07...

Now she talk to this 31 year old dude thats like 10 years older than her and we barely keep in touch now...

I didn't talk to my ex after high school for like 2 yrs, but we gradualy to became on speaking terms again and now we may hang out wit a group of friendsoccasionally. My recent ex was a good friend before we got together and it wouldnt feel right if she was cut off forever. So now we cool again and hang out attimes. (its possible that she might still have old feelings though
ohwell.gif
)

Ex's are ex's for a reason.

Only thing they are good for is the desperate booty call. But whenever Im finished with that im like "+*@ did i just do that for?"..

havent spoken to her in almost a year a half , i found out she was a having a kid and recently founf out here and the baby daddy arent toghter not even a yearafter ther kid . We dont talk but i know how to contact her , ive been thinking of just seeing her to see how i feel but a reunion is out of the question

We're on the phone RIGHT now... I love her more now than when we were together and she says the same. The sex is better now... I honestly can'tcomplain. Good times..

until yesterday we was kinda workin things out...
said she had a man now... blah blah blah

I went beyond hard on her and now we shall never have contact again.
story of my life.

I tried to be cool with mine. Did not succeed. Funny how people start trying to play like life just opened up after you break up. Tried to bring me down. Istayed up found a girl that suits me perfectly. I wish it could have ended another way. I have letting people go but sometime you just have to. All goodthough.. Minimal sleep lost

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I tried to be cool with mine. Did not succeed. Funny how people start trying to play like life just opened up after you break up. Tried to bring me down. I stayed up found a girl that suits me perfectly. I wish it could have ended another way. I have letting people go but sometime you just have to. All good though.. Minimal sleep lost
so true

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Ex's are ex's for a reason.

Only thing they are good for is the desperate booty call. But whenever Im finished with that im like "+*@ did i just do that for?"..

Same here. She texts/calls me about every 4 months but I already know how that works. She won't trap me like that again. I just look at the phone and turnit on silent. There's really nothing to talk about. Time to move on to bigger and better things.

Back
Top Bottom