Nt what is your relationship like with your ex??

We're better friends now than when we dated.

Shes the Elaine Benes to my Jerry Seinfeld

We are on good terms. Talk like once a week. I go see her and her mom every now and then. Funny but sad how I'm the only male her mom lets in the house
laugh.gif

I saw her one day and I looked at her differently then before. We still talk here and there but it's pretty much both of us going our separate ways.

I'm nice to her when I talk to her online and stuff, but she's hella mean.

Face to face, she's nice to me and I'm the one who's mean
grin.gif

Mom loves me though, haha...kinda awkward when you're ex's mom talks to ya more than ya ex sometimes...

Originally Posted by jay y kay

no contact whatsoever.
That's how it was at first up until recently. He's called me three times in the past month after not speaking to each other since March.

^ Lucky shes still there for you
But me we have no contact what so ever, once every like 5 months i'll see her around my school but we don't look at each other or say anything

ayoo it was a BAD breakup .... but we still kinda have the same friends.. so after a year... ya it took a year... its finally cool.. We party n theres nofeelings so its all good. Not friends but its no issue to see eachother somewhere.

I don't believe in remaining cool or friends, thats a bunch of crap when people say exs should. We don't speak at all changed my number after i brokeup with him. If I'm back home and see him on the street I keep it moving.

Borke her heart & now she ignores/deleted me from her life. Dunno how i'd react if I saw her

we still talk, we both still care about each other a lot, we'll always be there for eachother and have that emotional attachment
but I dunno sometimes I can't stand when she calls me names like "buddy" or "kid" or "dude" cause I know she's doing itjust to knock me
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JWM

elocin.... so do you think yall could be cool?
Could we? Yes.
Are we going to be? No.

One, we ended on a bad note.
And two, when I try to ask questions about things that happened in the relationship and try to stay cool with him...he avoids and refuses to answer questionsand says that we wont stay in contact. So I just let it be. I don't care anymore.

yea i feel you, we ended on a bad note as well i dont really see us being cool again but its whatever life goes on

Exactly how I feel now.
Although when he called I did find myself catching feelings again.
But I remember all the $@!# that had transpired between us and I pulled it back together quick.
laugh.gif

Yes, life goes on and you find someone better.

Not talking much right now, but I miss her like no other. Probably try to get back with her in a couple of months. idk.

Back
Top Bottom