NT, WHAT MASKS Y'ALL WEARING ? ? ? ?

For filtered masks I use the Airinum Urban Air Mask 2.0 and the Ausair mask. Both come with air valves but the ausair comes with a closed valve. I think Airinum now ships all theirs with a closed valve too

nike is releasing this soon

m2.png

m1.png

m3.png

Wonder if anyone copped the "Smart" joints. Never seen one out in the wild :lol:

AP-PuriCare-Wearable-Air-Purifier-01-2-Intro-D.jpg

88a8589_orig.jpg

I copped two from a Kickstarter from UM, called UV Mask, that has 2 UV-C lights built in, along with some N95 filters to fit it....but it ended up being fairly heavy, and it hurt my jaw after only wearing it for about 10 mins. Plus I broke one of the silicone straps while tightening it to fit properly.

It was a great idea overall, but ended up being kind of a waste of money.
ba09005c860d8632a14a94fa19911162_original.jpg c73b8183eb78bdef33cc8f8e62224ebb_original.png

Anyone have any links to authentic KN95 or KF94 masks? I’ve seen some on Amazon but I can’t tell which is real or fake.

Got this La Linen Supreme 9x9 mask..It's great for bigger guys or guys with beards..

Anybody out there believing the hype on Enro masks should watch Aaron Collins' latest video where he tests them and determines they do NOT meet the manufacturer's claims:

Still have a few boxes of n95. Everything else was donated to Mt Sinai and Presbyterian

That's generous of you. In general, I don't like N95 masks for daily wear, as I find the headstraps to be uncomfortable and the pressure drop makes them hard to breathe. Most of the ones I bought at the beginning of the pandemic are still in their original packaging. I find KF94 masks both comfortable and highly protective for all day use.

N95 for actual covid encounters. Regular fashion cloth or standard masks for "low risk" indoor environments like the grocery store.

Still generally avoiding being out and about unless it's absolutely necessary.

Back
Top Bottom