NT, WHAT MASKS Y'ALL WEARING ? ? ? ?

Threw down on a Kickstarter on 2 UVMask supposed to ship in Oct...Went with this mainly for my wife, as she is a high risk person. She won't be going anywhere still for quite some time, but figured this would be good when she has to go into the clinic to have her blood drawn.
7A88F84F-3262-42E0-8041-E0DE9007CC05.png

until then, using a mask from wearMandala.com, company that does scrubs. Has a spot for a PM2.5 filter.

sorry if this has been asked but what mask are yall wearing to work out?

sorry if this has been asked but what mask are yall wearing to work out?
I asked this in the coronavirus thread. Doesn’t seem like there are any masks specifically for exercise but I did find that Under Armour makes one for athletes. It’s available for pre order on their site but it’s got some pretty bad reviews. I seen two people in nyc wearing them. I’m still gonna go ahead and purchase one.

I asked this in the coronavirus thread. Doesn’t seem like there are any masks specifically for exercise but I did find that Under Armour makes one for athletes. It’s available for pre order on their site but it’s got some pretty bad reviews. I seen two people in nyc wearing them. I’m still gonna go ahead and purchase one.
Let us know your feedback

Currently using the uniqlo airism. It’s cool for walking around but tried it in the gym and it doesn’t do a great job at moisture. Took all day to dry after I rinsed it

Let us know your feedback

I have the UA mask. It seems ok for now, will work out with them this weekend. For regular wear it does seem to be easier to breath. The ear loops are just a thin, single piece of fabric and seems like the weakest point/a point of failure though. If you measured correctly, it should stay up just fine.

This video said neck gaiters the worst. Too porous and spit particles get broken up into a lot more little ones.

The duke study is flawed

But now we’re hearing of airlines disallowing bandannas, Masks with vents, and neck gaiters. So be careful what you buy now. Stores and businesses may catch on and want very specific masks. You could literally have on a gas mask with vents and that would not be allowed. They’re really boxing themselves in with ear looped masks, or bust. They’re banning respirators but allow the cute cloth masks from michaels

A lot of the basic cloth masks don't even sit flush against your face. Vaccine needs to hurry up and get here so we can end these mask politics.

A lot of the basic cloth masks don't even sit flush against your face. Vaccine needs to hurry up and get here so we can end these mask politics.
Then you gotta get ready for vaccine politics again. All the anti-vaxxers and the people who don't want any early version of the vaccine. So we'll still need to have masks.

Reactions: ace
For those asking about the Under Armour masks, here's my review

I have the UA mask. It seems ok for now, will work out with them this weekend. For regular wear it does seem to be easier to breath. The ear loops are just a thin, single piece of fabric and seems like the weakest point/a point of failure though. If you measured correctly, it should stay up just fine

For those asking about the Under Armour masks, here's my review

I have the UA mask. It seems ok for now, will work out with them this weekend. For regular wear it does seem to be easier to breath. The ear loops are just a thin, single piece of fabric and seems like the weakest point/a point of failure though. If you measured correctly, it should stay up just fine
Is stretchy? Like if I’m in between sizes and get the smaller size will it look around the ears comfortably?

Back
Top Bottom