NT...what the heck man?!?!?! Do I exude Gay or something?

Yo...after being in that get fit thread...I took my lazy !%@ to the gym....

So I see this dude (Asian cat, for reference) doing curls on a bar that I wanna use. So I ask him"you mind if I get in on that?"
Dude says no issue...the bar was kinda messed up, it was hurting my wrists, so I ask him if he washaving the same issue. He then goes on to ask me what was wrong with my shoulder....I guess dude was watching me struggle with some light weight. Then ontohow it happened, then onto him wanting to watch a real football practice, then onto him playing flag football. I play on an indoor touch team and we alwaysneed players so I asked him if he was any good and if he knew a decent QB. So I told him about the league and he says he's down. Next thing...he startsasking me about what I do...one things leads to another and we're talking about poker ....

Long story short, I gave him my number so he can inquire about getting on my team and %%!%...nextthing I know, dude is asking me to come play poker with him Sunday in Niagara Falls....
ohwell.gif

I try not to make it a habit of meeting men in the gym...but why is it that every dude I have theslightest of convos with there wanna be my buddy?

And why was it that some dude stopped me in the mall in Orlando one time while I was rocking a pinkPolo with some pink Air Max 90's talking bout he was a director and could see me in one of his "commercials" and I almost gave dude my number tilI realized that it was gay weekend in Orlando....dude had on the brand new LBJ's with matchin all white jump suit....

wth is wrong with me....

I suspect everybody in the gym....
I dont even let people spot me.
laugh.gif

And I try to never make eye contact.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

I don't talk in the gym. Not to nobody.

- That's me
- I'm on robot mode at the gym...completely devoid of ANY emotion. Stay wit' the
alien.gif
the whole time.
ohwell.gif

And why was it that some dude stopped me in the mall in Orlando one time while I was rocking a pink Polo with some pink Air Max 90's talking bout he was a director and could see me in one of his "commercials" and I almost gave dude my number til I realized that it was gay weekend in Orlando....dude had on the brand new LBJ's with matchin all white jump suit....
laugh.gif

why u ask dude in the first place? couldnt u have waited until he was finished?

i hope nobody asks he +$%# in the gym.

shoot, i went through half my life wishin people never said +$%# to me at all when i went out by myself

like yo, people really do that? ask somebody to get off somethin they are usin in the gym?

i went to the gym once and i was usin a machine and some diesel swole #%! dude was in there,everybody else was just random normal lookin folks. and dude juststood by me lookin at me all funny.

im sittin there like
eek.gif
what is he doin, i dont care how big he is i have no problems fightin him in this gym cuz i would see it as something fun to do.doesnt matter if i get my #%! whooped or not.

do you exude gay?

half the pics you post on NT are of yourself in drag. i dunno, you tell me.

Originally Posted by Wasps and Asps

why u ask dude in the first place? couldnt u have waited until he was finished?

i hope nobody asks he +$%# in the gym.

shoot, i went through half my life wishin people never said +$%# to me at all when i went out by myself

like yo, people really do that? ask somebody to get off somethin they are usin in the gym?

i went to the gym once and i was usin a machine and some diesel swole #%! dude was in there,everybody else was just random normal lookin folks. and dude just stood by me lookin at me all funny.

im sittin there like
eek.gif
what is he doin, i dont care how big he is i have no problems fightin him in this gym cuz i would see it as something fun to do. doesnt matter if i get my #%! whooped or not.
When you're on a tight schedule you wanna get things done, plus I like to get mylifts done in a orderly and timely fashion...it ain't like he's using the weight non-stop

anyhow...I stay getting dudes come up to me asking me what I "use".....
indifferent.gif
....I guess cause I don't have that
alien.gif
face, I seemapproachable ....meh
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TD The God

Yo...after being in that get fit thread...I took my lazy !%@ to the gym....

So I see this dude (Asian cat, for reference) doing curls on a bar that I wanna use. So I ask him "you mind if I get in on that?"
Dude says no issue...the bar was kinda messed up, it was hurting my wrists, so I ask him if he was having the same issue. He then goes on to ask me what was wrong with my shoulder....I guess dude was watching me struggle with some light weight. Then onto how it happened, then onto him wanting to watch a real football practice, then onto him playing flag football. I play on an indoor touch team and we always need players so I asked him if he was any good and if he knew a decent QB. So I told him about the league and he says he's down. Next thing...he starts asking me about what I do...one things leads to another and we're talking about poker ....

Long story short, I gave him my number so he can inquire about getting on my team and %%!%...next thing I know, dude is asking me to come play poker with him Sunday in Niagara Falls....
ohwell.gif

I try not to make it a habit of meeting men in the gym...but why is it that every dude I have the slightest of convos with there wanna be my buddy?

And why was it that some dude stopped me in the mall in Orlando one time while I was rocking a pink Polo with some pink Air Max 90's talking bout he was a director and could see me in one of his "commercials" and I almost gave dude my number til I realized that it was gay weekend in Orlando....dude had on the brand new LBJ's with matchin all white jump suit....

wth is wrong with me....

he thought you were talking about his bootyhole. so yes, you exude gayness. PAUSE

When you're on a tight schedule you wanna get things done, plus I like to get my lifts done in a orderly and timely fashion...it ain't like he's using the weight non-stop
wow.

ima start doin that everywhere i go.

no more waitin in lines for me
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom