NT...what the heck man?!?!?! Do I exude Gay or something?

he got a man crush on you
laugh.gif

So some of you guys don't let anyone spot you for fear of getting hit on? lol
And some of you never speak a word to anyone at the gym? If you're waiting for a bar or machine you just wait it out while some other guy can actually ASKShim how many sets he has left or to work in with him so you can lose your spot?
I usually go with a friend to help spot me and keep a steady rotation but I've had people ask me and seen many people ask others for help spotting so theycan push themselves without worry. And if the gym is crowded and I want a bar or machine I'm gonna claim my spot before anyone else does.

But yeah the story was a bit awkward. Usually with strangers I don't speak more then 5 words, just help each other or work together and keep it moving. Youguys just talked way too much but then again you sent him the first invite with the football thing so....

i dunno man, i can tell if its a gay dude trying to hit on me or someone just being friendly.

I think deep down you know which one it was.

People are talking to you and you automatically assume they are gay? Sounds like the issue is with you and not these other dudes.

If someone invited me to play poker I would be all over it, I love the game and im always open to gamble. If something happens where you feel uncomfortablethen you know what the deal is but as of now you just made a couple of friends

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by Lazy B

*Inserts picture of Pookieman oiled up with 5 other men*

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I came in here to say.. from some of your pictures? yeah

But seriously, bein to friendly to strangers FTL
laugh.gif

Back