NT, what was your 15 minutes of fame?

remember that episode of MADE when the fat gay kid wanted to be a soccer star? they showed footage of him playing our school and i was on shown watching the game for .05 of a second. i also got stoned with the rza...

remember that episode of MADE when the fat gay kid wanted to be a soccer star? they showed footage of him playing our school and i was on shown watching the game for .05 of a second. i also got stoned with the rza...

I was playing in a football tournament in primary school, the only kid that actually played football was yelling and screaming at me to kick the ball to him. But I went for the goal. AND SCORED AND WON THE GAME!!

The principal hauled me up in front of the whole school and called me Ronaldo
pimp.gif

That kid was a !!%* as well so it made it even sweeter.

I was playing in a football tournament in primary school, the only kid that actually played football was yelling and screaming at me to kick the ball to him. But I went for the goal. AND SCORED AND WON THE GAME!!

The principal hauled me up in front of the whole school and called me Ronaldo
pimp.gif

That kid was a !!%* as well so it made it even sweeter.

I was Athlete of the Year 2008 at NAS JRB Fort Worth. Got interviewed by the base magazine. For like 2 months i was a mini celeb on base.

I was Athlete of the Year 2008 at NAS JRB Fort Worth. Got interviewed by the base magazine. For like 2 months i was a mini celeb on base.

senior highschool league championship game last year....
my layup and three were in the highlights of the game (the whole recap was :47 seconds long, and those werent my only points
laugh.gif
)
and showed the team holding up the trophy
pimp.gif

but this was all on our local tv station, and it was a full page in the sports section,
in our local newspaper....
laugh.gif

senior highschool league championship game last year....
my layup and three were in the highlights of the game (the whole recap was :47 seconds long, and those werent my only points
laugh.gif
)
and showed the team holding up the trophy
pimp.gif

but this was all on our local tv station, and it was a full page in the sports section,
in our local newspaper....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i hope i have more in my life...but in college i got a scholarship for 1,000 and a year supply of hamburger helper from general mills
ohwell.gif
did you eat all of it?
yup. and gave some away to friends. thats why im so hippy now.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i hope i have more in my life...but in college i got a scholarship for 1,000 and a year supply of hamburger helper from general mills
ohwell.gif
did you eat all of it?
yup. and gave some away to friends. thats why im so hippy now.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RAWse

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

I was on a Real World season, and I have my 15 minutes extended by getting to work for Nike, and do it by being at home while doing it, so I feel good about that. I am the reason Nike SB doesn't retro (it may start 2011) I re-engineered the AGM volt and freshwater, I did quite a few CDP Jordans, IV, VI, VII, XI, XII, XIII, and XIX. So yeah..
How was your experience?
Quite nice actually..

I was on a Real World season, and I have my 15 minutes extended by getting to work for Nike, and do it by being at home while doing it, so I feel good about that. I am the reason Nike SB doesn't retro (it may start 2011) I re-engineered the AGM volt and freshwater, I did quite a few CDP Jordans, IV, VI, VII, XI, XII, XIII, and XIX. So yeah..
How was your experience?
Quite nice actually..

I was at a Kings game and apparently the cameras zoomed in on me during a timeout eating a hot dog. Got a couple of texts from people asking me if I was at the game
laugh.gif

I was at a Kings game and apparently the cameras zoomed in on me during a timeout eating a hot dog. Got a couple of texts from people asking me if I was at the game
laugh.gif

How was your experience?
Quite nice actually..

Which Real World?
nerd.gif

If you don't mind, who?

How was your experience?
Quite nice actually..

Which Real World?
nerd.gif

If you don't mind, who?

eek.gif

Sorry but I am calling ducktales..
grin.gif

eek.gif

Sorry but I am calling ducktales..
grin.gif

Hope to have more than 15 one day. When i was in the Army my company won the Post Basketball Tourney and i was MVP. You know i was talking big !#*@ after that. Yessir

Hope to have more than 15 one day. When i was in the Army my company won the Post Basketball Tourney and i was MVP. You know i was talking big !#*@ after that. Yessir

Back
Top Bottom