NT What's your current Ringtone?

Ringtone- MGS codec call (no one ever realizes its from a video game lol)
Notification- used to be Curren$y saying skoodoodooodoodoo now its BAR- cu cu cu cuff yo chick
Alarm- snippet from How to make it in America "Wake up! its time to get paid"...and another which is Big Boi's "General Patton"

everything else- got some girl to say "(My name) taught me" and recorded it

lol i need to grow up

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

people still use ring tones ?
Age thing I guess. Older folks I know don't. Anyone still in school and below are probably more likely to have a tone.

the beginning of it aint hard to tell. i hate ringtones that aren't only instrumentals

If its on ring (usually vibrate), its the tone they used in the show 24 on their office phones at CTU.�
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Some of ya'll can't be in very professional settings with all these songs and what not.
laugh.gif

If a girl has some song as her ringtone...shes not the one homie
roll.gif

The Chorus from Who Gon Stop Me. It was my first ringtone in like 5 years and then I got rid of it after a month. Something about ringtones no longer feels right to me.

"Not bad huh, for some immigrants/ Build your fences, we digging tunnels/ can't you see we getting money up under you/ Can't you see the private jets flying over you/

Repeat.

My is on vibrate most of the time, but when it's not, it's either Big KRIT "R4 Theme", Slim Thug "Magic Touch", or Big Pokey "Slab Crusher".

I like the default ringtone that iPhones come with. 
laugh.gif

Sucks though when you hear a ringtone when your out and you think its you.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom