Nt What's your favorite type of dog

I want the American Bulldog.

One of my coworker's German shepards just gave birth to seven puppies. Thinking about buying one from them.

Boxer_puppy_fawn.jpg

I have a black shiba inu he's 10 an the best dog I ever had its funy now that people are starting to get them..he was $300 back then and still acts very cat like a very quiet self sufficient dog..now I have a Yorkie w my girl and he's good for him for a steal too

Shiba owners, correct me if I'm wrong -- But I've been told they're extremely loyal to their owners. And while that may sound great, it also means they're not AS friendly/playful towards others, no?

I've always wanted one, but I've heard that's the case for most instances. Also, the shedding must be a pain :lol:.

Shiba owners, correct me if I'm wrong -- But I've been told they're extremely loyal to their owners. And while that may sound great, it also means they're not AS friendly/playful towards others, no?

I've always wanted one, but I've heard that's the case for most instances. Also, the shedding must be a pain
laugh.gif
The key is to socialize them when they are pups, as with any breed it will dictate how the dog acts around other people and dogs. Grooming is a little more higher maintenance than other breeds.

I consider myself a Man by all means, but I find myself saying, "Awww" everytime I scroll down!! 

But mine would have to be this...

And yet again, I say...Awwww

Shibas have the worst personalities with strangers and other dogs. There are like 5 that go to the dog park that I see daily and they are all the same.

I've always wanted one, but I've heard that's the case for most instances. Also, the shedding must be a pain :lol: .

The key is to socialize them when they are pups, as with any breed it will dictate how the dog acts around other people and dogs. Grooming is a little more higher maintenance than other breeds.
Ah, gotcha.

Here's my boy we adopted. Son was 22.2 lbs when we first got him :lol:, he's down to 17 now. SOB rips through treats when we're not home, gets yelled at, and has that "I ain't eem mad" face.

View media item 543755

Shibas have the worst personalities with strangers and other dogs. There are like 5 that go to the dog park that I see daily and they are all the same.
Chalk it up to lousy owners. If they would have socialized them correctly they would be fine. Shiba's are known to have cat like characteristics too, very independent.

German Shepherd, first dog my parents got for me. Had to give him away as he grew to big for the apartment. One day I'll have my own again.

Back
Top Bottom