NT, where do you live now, and is it currently working for you?

I currently live in Tampa, FL. I think this city is a mid-size city, that is great considering the cost of living, but I'm just trying to get a handle on a few this socially. I've came across a few cool people here and there, but considering I'm from Miami, I need a bit more. Diverse city, but definitely not ideal for a Black Male Mid-20's.

...I wouldn't mind a D.C., Houston, or Atlanta lifestyle, personally.

I currently live in Tampa, FL. I think this city is a mid-size city, that is great considering the cost of living, but I'm just trying to get a handle on a few this socially. I've came across a few cool people here and there, but considering I'm from Miami, I need a bit more. Diverse city, but definitely not ideal for a Black Male Mid-20's.

...I wouldn't mind a D.C., Houston, or Atlanta lifestyle, personally.

im 24 living in Tucson, AZ, and hell no its not working for me. Im only here for law school, so I hope to be out of here in 2.5 yrs. This city is not diverse or classy at all. Nothing but country western dive bars, I need to get the hell out of this place.

im 24 living in Tucson, AZ, and hell no its not working for me. Im only here for law school, so I hope to be out of here in 2.5 yrs. This city is not diverse or classy at all. Nothing but country western dive bars, I need to get the hell out of this place.

Vancouver, BC

Definitely loving the life here, everything's real chill. Very multicultural city; everything's really close so it's very convenient, but it can get quite boring sometimes. Only downside is the cost of living, which is so damn high up here.

Vancouver, BC

Definitely loving the life here, everything's real chill. Very multicultural city; everything's really close so it's very convenient, but it can get quite boring sometimes. Only downside is the cost of living, which is so damn high up here.

Originally Posted by toast1985

...I wouldn't mind a Atlanta lifestyle, personally.
roll.gif

I wouldn't say that if I was you brah...

DC is awesome, culturally and everything else. Quality of life is superb. You should move to DC.

I live in multiple places, in the states and outside. I am a vagabond.

DC is awesome, culturally and everything else. Quality of life is superb. You should move to DC.

I live in multiple places, in the states and outside. I am a vagabond.

Montreal,QC,Canada
Hometown and one of my fav cities in North America,kinda got that European city feel to it and very diverse and multicultural. You'll never find yourself with nothing to do especially during summer. Only downside is the winters like right now
30t6p3b.gif

I'm going to school right now. I'm moving to L.A. next year to finish my masters at USC.

Montreal,QC,Canada
Hometown and one of my fav cities in North America,kinda got that European city feel to it and very diverse and multicultural. You'll never find yourself with nothing to do especially during summer. Only downside is the winters like right now
30t6p3b.gif

I'm going to school right now. I'm moving to L.A. next year to finish my masters at USC.

Hour away from Seattle, WA. By no means do I hope to be here my whole life. I can't stand the constant rain/clouds
mad.gif

Hour away from Seattle, WA. By no means do I hope to be here my whole life. I can't stand the constant rain/clouds
mad.gif

houston stand up!
born and raised here, wouldn't leave it for nothing!
very diverse city, great people, great malls, etc.
I'm from an area that's well off though...so I can't speak for the rest of the city
indifferent.gif

houston stand up!
I'm from an area that's well off though...so I can't speak for the rest of the city
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by PolarBear LaFlare

houston stand up!
indifferent.gif
Born and raised in Houston too and I love it here.  The diversity, good places to eat & shop.  Can't complain about the cost of living too.

Originally Posted by PolarBear LaFlare

houston stand up!
indifferent.gif
Born and raised in Houston too and I love it here.  The diversity, good places to eat & shop.  Can't complain about the cost of living too.

Been to Hawaii, Virginia (Lake Edwards and Norfolk), Ohio, DC, Baltimore, Florida, Atlanta, Pennsylvania, North Carolina (Tre-Fo' and G-Boro) Detroit, and Chicago

I'm currently not there, but there's no place like NYC on the map...it's always HOME.

I'll be back in 6 weeks, FOR GOOD! And no this ****hole of a state I live in now is not working out.

Been to Hawaii, Virginia (Lake Edwards and Norfolk), Ohio, DC, Baltimore, Florida, Atlanta, Pennsylvania, North Carolina (Tre-Fo' and G-Boro) Detroit, and Chicago

I'm currently not there, but there's no place like NYC on the map...it's always HOME.

I'll be back in 6 weeks, FOR GOOD! And no this ****hole of a state I live in now is not working out.

born in portland, OR... moved out to vancouver, wa ( 5 min away ) to raise a family and work.. portland schools are all !*%*$* up
30t6p3b.gif
.... no funding, putting middle school and high school kids together... my old middle school closed down...

born in portland, OR... moved out to vancouver, wa ( 5 min away ) to raise a family and work.. portland schools are all !*%*$* up
30t6p3b.gif
.... no funding, putting middle school and high school kids together... my old middle school closed down...

Back
Top Bottom