NT, where do you live now, and is it currently working for you?

Originally Posted by Law3001

Djibouti, East Africa.
Been here for 4 months and loving it. Just moved my wife and daughter out. Christmas in Africa
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just left central Africa.
tired.gif

Back in the DMV,  no complaints here, but I am used to my area. My brother, who grew up here, went to Pitt and when he visits he finds this place too materialistic. I hate going to Pittsburgh. 

Originally Posted by Law3001

Djibouti, East Africa.
Been here for 4 months and loving it. Just moved my wife and daughter out. Christmas in Africa
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just left central Africa.
tired.gif

Back in the DMV,  no complaints here, but I am used to my area. My brother, who grew up here, went to Pitt and when he visits he finds this place too materialistic. I hate going to Pittsburgh. 

Tucson, AZ

Born and raised here and going to college here. I like it here and have no problem living here. If I were to move it would be to Denver, Portland, Seattle, or the Bay Area

Tucson, AZ

Born and raised here and going to college here. I like it here and have no problem living here. If I were to move it would be to Denver, Portland, Seattle, or the Bay Area

Mobile, AL. No it's not working one bit. My life is wasting away here. I want to move to Houston but I don't have the money to move nor do I have a secure job if I could move. Anyone with some connects there hit me up.

Mobile, AL. No it's not working one bit. My life is wasting away here. I want to move to Houston but I don't have the money to move nor do I have a secure job if I could move. Anyone with some connects there hit me up.

Back
Top Bottom