NT, where do you live now, and is it currently working for you?

Originally Posted by D0nny Donowitz

Originally Posted by Skip0011

boston, yes

[kanye]We in the hooooouse![/kanye]

but yeah i been in boston my whole life.. gonna go to school a little south of here but in the long run i'm not sure if i see myself living anywhere else.. i love my city.

Originally Posted by D0nny Donowitz

Originally Posted by Skip0011

boston, yes

[kanye]We in the hooooouse![/kanye]

but yeah i been in boston my whole life.. gonna go to school a little south of here but in the long run i'm not sure if i see myself living anywhere else.. i love my city.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by PolarBear LaFlare

houston stand up!
born and raised here, wouldn't leave it for nothing!
very diverse city, great people, great malls, etc.
I'm from an area that's well off though...so I can't speak for the rest of the city
indifferent.gif
Born and raised in Houston too and I love it here.  The diversity, good places to eat & shop.  Can't complain about the cost of living too.
what neigborhoods yall from? I moved back to Houston back in 03 and after 3 years came back to san antonio. That South Park living isn't for everybody. I wouldn't mind staying off 290 or something but anything off 610 and/or I-45 aint the place to be

Originally Posted by Regal Black

houston stand up!
I'm from an area that's well off though...so I can't speak for the rest of the city
indifferent.gif
Born and raised in Houston too and I love it here.  The diversity, good places to eat & shop.  Can't complain about the cost of living too.
what neigborhoods yall from? I moved back to Houston back in 03 and after 3 years came back to san antonio. That South Park living isn't for everybody. I wouldn't mind staying off 290 or something but anything off 610 and/or I-45 aint the place to be

Milwaukee, WI.

Love it. Has everything I need at the moment. Raising a family.

Coaching here until I am able to move up somewhere else...

Milwaukee, WI.

Love it. Has everything I need at the moment. Raising a family.

Coaching here until I am able to move up somewhere else...

houston stand up!
indifferent.gif
I'M SO ENVIOUS OF PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN HOUSTON AND DALLAS. TEXAS IN GENERAL ACTUALLY. THE COST OF LIVING IS VERY GOOD AS FAR AS BIG CITIES GO AND THE WEATHER IS WHAT I AM USED TO. I REALLY WISH I COULD MOVE BACK TO HOUSTON. I CURRENTLY LIVE IN AKRON, OH AND AM GRATEFUL THAT I HAVE A GREAT JOB MAKING A LOT OF MONEY BUT I WOULD TAKE A PAY CUT TO MOVE BACK TO HOUSTON, TX. MY JOB JUST POSTED AN OPENING FOR MY POSITION AT THEIR HEADQUARTERS IN HOUSTON AND I'M PUSHING TO GET TRANSFERRED.

houston stand up!
indifferent.gif
I'M SO ENVIOUS OF PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN HOUSTON AND DALLAS. TEXAS IN GENERAL ACTUALLY. THE COST OF LIVING IS VERY GOOD AS FAR AS BIG CITIES GO AND THE WEATHER IS WHAT I AM USED TO. I REALLY WISH I COULD MOVE BACK TO HOUSTON. I CURRENTLY LIVE IN AKRON, OH AND AM GRATEFUL THAT I HAVE A GREAT JOB MAKING A LOT OF MONEY BUT I WOULD TAKE A PAY CUT TO MOVE BACK TO HOUSTON, TX. MY JOB JUST POSTED AN OPENING FOR MY POSITION AT THEIR HEADQUARTERS IN HOUSTON AND I'M PUSHING TO GET TRANSFERRED.

Born and Raised in Bklyn, NY! Currently living in Manhattan and loving it, Train/Bus is down the block, Central Park right up the street. The job is 15min away! Only thing I complain about is parking! I have a garage in my building and seriously considering paying monthly for a space!

Born and Raised in Bklyn, NY! Currently living in Manhattan and loving it, Train/Bus is down the block, Central Park right up the street. The job is 15min away! Only thing I complain about is parking! I have a garage in my building and seriously considering paying monthly for a space!

I was born and raised in Denver, Colorado one of the most diverse and beautiful places to live in the US. Not only do you have mountains but you have a big city life as well. Cost of living isnt bad, and like i said the scenery makes it worth it.

I moved to Lafayette, LA last year and I must say STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM LOUISIANA AS POSSIBLE. Most people here still live in the 1950s. Not a good place for a 24 year old black male. But my job pays me quite well, and if given the chance to move to any major city I am gone. The only thing Louisiana got right is the fattening food, drive thru daiquiris bars, and the food. Like i said STAY AWAY FROM LOUISIANA...Its a different planet.

I was born and raised in Denver, Colorado one of the most diverse and beautiful places to live in the US. Not only do you have mountains but you have a big city life as well. Cost of living isnt bad, and like i said the scenery makes it worth it.

I moved to Lafayette, LA last year and I must say STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM LOUISIANA AS POSSIBLE. Most people here still live in the 1950s. Not a good place for a 24 year old black male. But my job pays me quite well, and if given the chance to move to any major city I am gone. The only thing Louisiana got right is the fattening food, drive thru daiquiris bars, and the food. Like i said STAY AWAY FROM LOUISIANA...Its a different planet.

Im 18 bout to be 19 and just moved to San Diego.. Theres absolutely nothing to do out here if your under 21. Theres terrible drivers, hella old retired people, not alot of hiphop, late trends, and pure haters. They fanatics over their sports here. They killed a Raider fan..

On the bright side its almost always sunny and theres a good amount of females. Theres parks and palm trees everywhere and all the public places are really nice.
I miss the bay tho. My Vallejo fam and SF..

Im 18 bout to be 19 and just moved to San Diego.. Theres absolutely nothing to do out here if your under 21. Theres terrible drivers, hella old retired people, not alot of hiphop, late trends, and pure haters. They fanatics over their sports here. They killed a Raider fan..

On the bright side its almost always sunny and theres a good amount of females. Theres parks and palm trees everywhere and all the public places are really nice.
I miss the bay tho. My Vallejo fam and SF..

from LA, it's cool here.

want to live in canada at least for a year tho, place looks real chill

from LA, it's cool here.

want to live in canada at least for a year tho, place looks real chill

Originally Posted by jhobson5

lol damn my family is from new iberia la

i visit lafayette la often its only like - mins from new iberia

and i feel you on the 1950's part they except black people o be ghetto not cultured, to be at the bottom of the barrel etc.

place is  horrible and the job opps out there is ridiculous. aint nothing in lafayette but the acadiana mall and the university of lafayette aka the rajun cajuns
laugh.gif

i feel for you bruh especially if u came from denver to lafayette, u must be getting paid stupid to make that move.

im trying to get out of louisiana, but its pretty hard relocating without a lot of money

Originally Posted by jhobson5

and i feel you on the 1950's part they except black people o be ghetto not cultured, to be at the bottom of the barrel etc.

place is  horrible and the job opps out there is ridiculous. aint nothing in lafayette but the acadiana mall and the university of lafayette aka the rajun cajuns
laugh.gif

i feel for you bruh especially if u came from denver to lafayette, u must be getting paid stupid to make that move.

im trying to get out of louisiana, but its pretty hard relocating without a lot of money

Originally Posted by Xavier

jhobson5 wrote:

laugh.gif

Fam I actually live in New Iberia. I said Lafayette since it is the next biggest city. And you hit it on the head black people down here are ghetto fabulous. I cant even tell you how many ignorant things I have heard since I lived here. My favorite line I get all the time from all cultures when I speak is "You speak all proper, you cant be from around here". Like is speaking like you have an education a bad thing. Dont get me started man.

Back
Top Bottom