NT, Where Do You See Yourself In...? Vol. 5 Years

I hope to have my bachelor's degree in either communications or social work and I would like to be making a way for myself in the music business if not as a writer. 

How about you guys?

I hope to have my bachelor's degree in either communications or social work and I would like to be making a way for myself in the music business if not as a writer. 

How about you guys?

Bachelor's degree in a business field, CFA, $60k starting salary.

Apartment in the city, but no car.

Bachelor's degree in a business field, CFA, $60k starting salary.

Apartment in the city, but no car.

In 5 years: Masters - check. Airforce - check. Stationed somewhere with a stable job and perhaps beginning discussion of a family. Perhaps.

In 5 years: Masters - check. Airforce - check. Stationed somewhere with a stable job and perhaps beginning discussion of a family. Perhaps.

with my limited point of view, id hope to say in medical school and contemplating family in the future.

but, things never work out how you expect, so well see.

with my limited point of view, id hope to say in medical school and contemplating family in the future.

but, things never work out how you expect, so well see.

hopefully be a father within 5 years. hopefully still be working at my same job. hopefully will be the proud part owner/partner of my own leasing portfolio.

hopefully be a father within 5 years. hopefully still be working at my same job. hopefully will be the proud part owner/partner of my own leasing portfolio.

Bachelors in Civil Engineering looking to buy a Brownstone and join the rest of my family
pimp.gif

Bachelors in Civil Engineering looking to buy a Brownstone and join the rest of my family
pimp.gif

5 years from i will be reaping the benefits of the GI bill going to school for a masters since I WILL be getting my bachelors while in active duty 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

5 years from i will be reaping the benefits of the GI bill going to school for a masters since I WILL be getting my bachelors while in active duty 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

In 5 years: Masters - check. Airforce Navy- check. Stationed somewhere with a stable job and perhaps beginning discussion of a family. Perhaps.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

In 5 years: Masters - check. Airforce Navy- check. Stationed somewhere with a stable job and perhaps beginning discussion of a family. Perhaps.

Graduated. In debt, but finally on track in my profession. Hopefully in some kind of salary position.

Aside from "accomplishments" I really think I will be happy with where Im at in 5 years. Ive been on this path for awhile and by then it should be hittin paydirt.

Back
Top Bottom